Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Asexual men and women

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
There seems to be 2 main types of Asexual people:
People who have no sexual attraction to anyone
And people who have no sexual attraction to anyone, but still masturbate (and sometimes) have sex with others

Now if you ask me, the second one seems really strange. I understand how both work, but it's still a new concept to me.

Also, if you could get an asexual girlfriend, but one who would not have sex with you, would you do it?
Let's say she is a virgin and around your age (or slightly younger)
Personally i would, i am lonely and want love and intimacy.

Also here's a bonus, let's say she's an asexual who masturbates, but doesn't want sex with others. Would you do it?
I probably would ngl. Not only would i have a girl to love me and be intimate with, but i could watch her masturbate, and maybe even jerk off next to her tbh.
It's better than rotting alone in my room

I would just so I'm not alone because it's bad for my brain being isolated

asexuality is cope it's basically incels and failed normies coping that they don't feel attraction anymore cause nobody wants them

asexuality is cope it's basically incels and failed normies coping that they don't feel attraction anymore cause nobody wants them
Yeah, man. I was going to say this

I'm asexual because I never have sex jfl :lul: