Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asexual femoids don't exist

A

a-virgin-nigger

Self-banned
-
If a femoid is in an environment full of subhumans, she will claim to be asexual but once that Chad/Tyrone comes along, she will become the degenerate slut all other femoids are. They are all Chadsexuals. I've encountered my fair share of self proclaimed asexual femshits, each turned out to be worthless whores who go to clubs and suck off every Chad and Tyrone they can. I hate these types of femoids the most, next to the degenerate ones who act like hoodrat niggas.

They only say that to get attention from Chad, because Chad will try to seduce them.

No asexual girls only girls surrounded by undesirable men

Yeah. They don't. Its just an excuse not to have sex with their looksmatch because they only want chad. You see it all the time.

All femoids are Chadsexual.

ObitoCel said:
All femoids are Chadsexual.

Chadsexual. :D

Yeah. Pretty much. Fucking whores.

Femoids only exist for the purpose of allowing chad a vessel from which he can create new chads. An incubator for baby chads. They don’t even enjoy the act of sex; they are following a basic biological programming.

Make female slavery legal NOW!

Chadsexual, that's how I will call 'em right now.