Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ascension strategy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This is a plan I have for ascension. When I get all jacked from steroids, some qt chick from work will be like “OMG you totally know how to workout, you should train me”. This will inevitably lead to ascension.

What do you think the odds are of this happening?

I predict nearly zero but will attempt it anyway. This is how hard I cope. :feelsbadman:

Best Cope GIFs | Gfycat
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFs

This is a plan I have for ascension. When I get all jacked from steroids, some qt chick from work will be like “OMG you totally know how to workout, you should train me”. This will inevitably lead to ascension.

What do you think the odds are of this happening?

I predict nearly zero but will attempt it anyway. This is how hard I cope. :feelsbadman:
I had fantasies like this, especially while on nofap.

One day, maybe I will have a chat at my workplace with a depressed Becky who has just been dumped by his cheating bf, just a regular friendly chat, you know, but I'm truly listening and appear to be very understanding. Maybe I invite her to my place after work, or she invites me to hers, just to ease her loneliness and help her in these tough times. We get drunk a little bit, and either she or I make a move. You know the rest.

Now this scenario would fail at so many phases from the very start to the very end that I wouldn't even like to explain them in details. So would yours probably.

Nowadays even normies would have a hard time pulling these off. But we are not even normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back