Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascension plan update

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
In order to become more NT I will avoid posting on this site unless I am adding ascension updates. This will come in stages. I will try to have a ascension updste everyweek and I will try to focus it into this thread.

See you tomorrow OP.

Any talks about "ascension" not involving major surgeries = cope.

Keep coping boyo.

Afrikancels techniques

This is what I am doing/will do:

+I am trying to increase the diversity of my male friends. This will expose me to more social dynamics of which I should naturally be able to pick up a technique that fits my personality build. Most males have a social style preset and I am finding one that fits me.

+trying to make jokes on the go. When you are discussing nothing of value (90% of normie conversations), intelligence is deemed unimportant. The enjoyment of the conversation is deemed important hence why I try to make jokes on the go. Be careful not to be Mr funnyman as this is low social status. If you can ridicule others playfully that is the perfect balance. Also makes you more important.

+fashionmaxx. While fashionamaxxing is useless in improving your attractiveness (100% based on looks. Chads fuck even whilst wearing basic ass shit.) It can improve your confidence. Wellfitted clothes can even improve your posture as they did for me. When I dress my best I feel my best. Becareful not to waste currency. A tee with a pair of jeans can go a long way if it fits right.

+chadfishing. I am improving my game by chadfishing foids online. It allows me to say what I want behind a guise. Excellent way to work on "game" (JFL). But seriously it is good for speaking to foids in a sexual/deviant manner in a way that ISN'T associated with yourself. You quickly realize that literally all foids are the same and adopt 2 or 3 formulas that work 90+% of the time for you.then do that for yourself.

+nofap until approach. Approaching multiple times everyday is only for Saint Uninstall. I will try Nofap (has some hormonal benefits) as a driver to geg me to approach. I do not believe "hurr durr nofap = confidence" but I do think you can use fapping to reward and wire your brain to work in a certain way. This makes scientific sense. Nofap unless you approach in which case you can fap quickly afterwards. This means approaches will eventually give you mini dopamine hits.you may reach a point however tbat speaking to women will give you an erection like you were a teenager again which can land you in jail.
+make random comments in public. You must develop a mindset of "fuck it" and make comments to strangers who are in conversation. E.g someone says "it is hot in here" then say "yeah damn weather man". Alternatively if someone is doing an action then make a verbal acknowledgement of it. E.g a foid is fanning themselves with their hand then say "this heat is killing me"

+make a joke everytime you go grocery shopping. This is not the best technique but you must try everything to become NT. Most normies make jokes when they are waiting in a queue
Afrikancels techniques

+I am trying to increase the diversity of my male friends. This will expose me to more social dynamics of which I should naturally be able to pick up a technique that fits my personality build. Most males have a social style preset and I am finding one that fits me.

+trying to make jokes on the go. When you are discussing nothing of value (90% of normie conversations), intelligence is deemed unimportant. The enjoyment of the conversation is deemed important hence why I try to make jokes on the go. Be careful not to be Mr funnyman as this is low social status. If you can ridicule others playfully that is the perfect balance. Also makes you more important.

+fashionmaxx. While fashionamaxxing is useless in improving your attractiveness (100% based on looks. Chads fuck even whilst wearing basic ass shit.) It can improve your confidence. Wellfitted clothes can even improve your posture as they did for me. When I dress my best I feel my best. Becareful not to waste currency. A tee with a pair of jeans can go a long way if it fits right.

+chadfishing. I am improving my game by chadfishing foids online. It allows me to say what I want behind a guise. Excellent way to work on "game" (JFL). But seriously it is good for speaking to foids in a sexual/deviant manner in a way that ISN'T associated with yourself. You quickly realize that literally all foids are the same and adopt 2 or 3 formulas that work 90+% of the time for you.then do that for yourself.

+nofap until approach. Approaching multiple times everyday is only for Saint Uninstall. I will try Nofap (has some hormonal benefits) as a driver to geg me to approach. I do not believe "hurr durr nofap = confidence" but I do think you can use fapping to reward and wire your brain to work in a certain way. This makes scientific sense. Nofap unless you approach in which case you can fap quickly afterwards. This means approaches will eventually give you mini dopamine hits.you may reach a point however tbat speaking to women will give you an erection like you were a teenager again which can land you in jail.
+make random comments in public. You must develop a mindset of "fuck it" and make comments to strangers who are in conversation. E.g someone says "it is hot in here" then say "yeah damn weather man". Alternatively if someone is doing an action then make a verbal acknowledgement of it. E.g a foid is fanning themselves with their hand then say "this heat is killing me"

+make a joke everytime you go grocery shopping. This is not the best technique but you must try everything to become NT. Most normies make jokes when they are waiting in a queue
This is for those who request a guide for NTmaxxing. It is a bit outdated but I will update soon.

true for me losing 15 pounds from having the flu changed me alot
I have improved jawline substantially. I have before and after pics. Change is PROOF of mewing. Not slight improvement but INSANE improvement

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

I have improved jawline substantially. I have before and after pics. Change is PROOF of mewing. Not slight improvement but INSANE improvement
Id love to see. But totally get if you dont share

I am recording all my changes. If I become chad I will make a youtube video with my face blurred.
Pal it's over. Quit with the copes. "If I become chad", JFL.

Afrikancels techniques

This is for those who request a guide for NTmaxxing. It is a bit outdated but I will update soon.
@diogenes @Curious0 as you requested

Afrikancels techniques

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Chin wing + zygomatic sandwich osteotomy + bsso + lefort 1. I am thinking about dr. Zarrinbol in germany.

How much will this all cost btw?