Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascension doesnt mean shit nowadays

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Since you are 1 breakup away from going back to square 1

The only way is to completely change society and go back to traditional ways and impose them by law

Since you are 1 breakup away from going back to square 1

The only way is to completely change society and go back to traditional ways and impose them by law
Surrogacymaxxxing

bullshit, it's better to have a bodycount of 1 than 0. this is a gigantic cope

I always thought ascending meant drastically changing your looks to achieve sexual interest, not finding a single foid to have sex with you as you currently are.

Weren't you outed for having a gf?

Tbh being an incel might even be better than being a betabuxxer. Someone migh call that coping but I would rather be alone than with a woman who despises me and only is with me because I provide for her. Betabuxxing is disgusting

I’ve given up already

I always thought ascending meant drastically changing your looks to achieve sexual interest, not finding a single foid to have sex with you as you currently are.
Exactly. Getting a gf is not true ascension. Ascending means becoming attractive enough to have options. Once your gf breaks up with you it's over.
That's why sub five men fight so hard to keep their women happy via betabuxxing or simping or letting them have open relationships.

bullshit, it's better to have a bodycount of 1 than 0. this is a gigantic cope
Dead wrong. The agony of losing my hypothetical first and final girlfriend after two years would definitely make me rope.

Exactly. Getting a gf is not true ascension. Ascending means becoming attractive enough to have options. Once your gf breaks up with you it's over.
That's why sub five men fight so hard to keep their women happy via betabuxxing or simping or letting them have open relationships.
what dick boy said is what i think counts as true ascension.even if you are a true christrian and you find a "good" wife she will probably cuck you hard,so you only really ascend when you can easily jump from a sinking ship to another ship(most likely sinking too).

If holes were capable of rational behavior, force would be unnecessary.

and how exactly would YOU know ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back