Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ascending with blind or other physically disabled women

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
They are in need of assistance, blind women can't even see you and I am very nice and caring as I'm sure many of you are. Are disabled women the way to go?

I would love to date a blind girl as long as she washes her own ass. I'd be willing to do pretty much everything else for her.

they can still feel your subhumanity like braille

I would love to date a blind girl as long as she washes her own ass. I'd be willing to do pretty much everything else for her.
do blind people not wash their ass??

In a study blind foids are more hypergamous, It was
posted on this site, Im too lazy to look for it rn

They are in need of assistance, blind women can't even see you and I am very nice and caring as I'm sure many of you are. Are disabled women the way to go?

I do have that in mind

Not a bad idea

I view blind women to sort of be like fat women.

Hypothetically, if the blind women can finally start seeing, then there's a good chance that she'll ditch you for someone better. Sort of like how a fat woman loses all of her weight, then ditches her average/skinny boyfriend or husband and gets with someone better looking. Simply because of them believing that they can do better. That's the major part that irks me.

I'm rather quite hesitant in this sort of decision-making process.

Hypothetically, if the blind women can finally start seeing, then there's a good chance that she'll ditch you for someone better. Sort of like how a fat woman loses all of her weight, then ditches her average/skinny boyfriend or husband and gets with someone better looking. Simply because of them believing that they can do better. That's the major part that irks me.

then don't allow that woman to see

How will the bitch know?

Blind girls have friends and families, they can still ask "is he tall/handsome" (if they can't tell anyways)

Why not, where do we find blind women? I'm willing to give them a choice since maybe they won't care about looks

why will you allow that woman to see?
I prefer things to be more genuine and authentic.

It's like asking if an A.I. android sexbot can fill in the void, but you just feel unsatisfied.

However, then again women themselves aren't genuine and authentic. So blindless in this case maybe for the better.

There's futility.

:bigbrain:

>find blind woman in some blind support group
>ask her to go on a date
>she agrees
>she likes you, you maker her laugh etc
>she asks about you appearence
>you lie
>her bestie comes to pick her up
>''ew, he's ugly''
>''fucking asshole''

it's over