Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascending with a foid who secretly hates you is worse than death

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
I’d rather be alone forever.

I want a foid to treat me very gently and kindly and allow me to cuddle her every night whilst she tells me everything is ok. :cryfeels:

That’s not ascending

I'd rather pump and dump a foid like that than rot as an incel.

>chad
>hate
are you retarded?
Not all of them but he means the fuck boy chads who date multiple women. They hate him because he has options and doesn’t choose specifically them

I don't really believe in ascension much, if girls didn't like you at age of 12-20 why would they like you when you're 25/30/35? Like betabuxing or Oofy Doofy relationship is not an ascension.

want a foid to treat me very gently and kindly and allow me to cuddle her every night whilst she tells me everything is ok. :cryfeels:
Chad only. That is not meant for us sadly, despite it being the one thing we want.

I want a foid to treat me very gently and kindly and allow me to cuddle her every night whilst she tells me everything is ok.
i will add this to my sig :heart:

Even chad doesn’t experience true love :feelsrope:
maybe it's not the type of unconditional love that parents have towards their children but women do really like Chad/HTNs (men that they find attractive and have feeling for) women do all crazy stuff for Chad/HTN, like fighting with each other to be the girlfriend/cumsock for a Chad, you see lots of such incidents in high school/college. Also lots of women get scammed by a Chad, women are getting blinded by Chad. Also lot's of stories how women are siding with their abusive Chad when some Oofy Doofy comes to help her.

maybe it's not the type of unconditional love that parents have towards their children but women do really like Chad/HTNs (men that they find attractive and have feeling for) women do all crazy stuff for Chad/HTN, like fighting with each other to be the girlfriend/cumsock for a Chad, you see lots of such incidents in high school/college. Also lots of women get scammed by a Chad, women are getting blinded by Chad. Also lot's of stories how women are siding with their abusive Chad when some Oofy Doofy comes to help her.
Yeah. But the fuckboy chad who “pumps and dumps” is eventually gonna be hated by foids but they’ll still love him sexually. The loyal chad may experience true love if the foid doesn’t cheat on him for another chad. It seems like chads and Stacy’s constantly cheat to avoid heartbreak

I’d rather die fast and young than “pump and dump” like a satanic nigger rapper
I hate everything satanic from my heart. The heart and human carnal desires fight eachother. I want to find a loving wife following God's will instead of quick lays but I'll take almost anything over being an incel.

Yeah. But the fuckboy chad who “pumps and dumps” is eventually gonna be hated by foids but they’ll still love him sexually. The loyal chad may experience true love if the foid doesn’t cheat on him for another chad. It seems like chads and Stacy’s constantly cheat to avoid heartbreak
if women does not get wet by a men i doubt she will ever really love him. And all sexhavers fuck with each other, all of them cheat on each other, especially highest tier like Chad and Stacy.

if women does not get wet by a men i doubt she will ever really love him. And all sexhavers fuck with each other, all of them cheat on each other, especially highest tier like Chad and Stacy.
That’s why I hate them

I hate everything satanic from my heart. The heart and human carnal desires fight eachother. I want to find a loving wife following God's will instead of quick lays but I'll take almost anything over being an incel.
I feel you. May God help us

If you know your gf hates u and u still r with her ur a cuck snd should kys

develop a fetish for it. i have seen some foids complained that trying to hurt and be mean to approachers didi't work bcuz they got turned on at their meanness.