Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Ascending" with 30 year old Becky. Her eggs are Rotten.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I heard this statistic. --- 90 percent of a 30 year olds eggs are gone, unviable, or rotten.

So lol at the idea of ascending with a 30 to 35 year old.
And if she's 35 to 40 you will spend 100 grand on fertility doctors, teehee.

It's worse. Not only most of her eggs are gone, the remaining ones are of low quality which increases the probability of unhealthy children being born.

Ascending means just fucking her, not having kids with her.

Well, the average American Foid likes to settle around her 30's with a Betta, good business for Fertility Doctors.

It's worse. Not only most of her eggs are gone, the remaining ones are of low quality which increases the probability of unhealthy children being born.
aka incel factory

don't forget, normie age difference is 3 years now

Ascending=betabuxx

Her best years were given to chad, you will be lucky if she at least has sex one time a week with you

35 yo roastie isnt ascending at all, ascending is your looksmatch
Ascending is your looksmatch in your teens to mid twenties

Autism thread :feelsseriously:

Just add Bacon and toast bro

Shit fakecels say
Fake? If I could ascend, I wouldn't need to find cameraderie here.

And it's worth thinking about.

Some of us might ascend at 30, and be faced with the reality of her old rotting eggs.
Just add Bacon and toast bro
If you ascend with a nigger land whale

I'd fuck a foid in her 30s, but I wouldn't marry one or impregnate her for that reason. The older the foid, the less genetic quality her eggs will have which increases the chance of having children with defects.

By time I ascend, my dick will be too limp to have sex properly.

By time I ascend, my dick will be too limp to have sex properly.
Tbh, you need to ascend by 40.

And your testosterone will be fine at that age.

Her eggs are rotten, but your sperm is fine

Well, the average American Foid likes to settle around her 30's with a Betta, good business for Fertility Doctors.
Not even that. They literally all want a high quality top tier male in terms of earnings, status, and looks or nothing at all.

A lot of American foids dont want children at all. Hence the low birth rates all across the west and east asia.

Fertility in the Aging Female​

A woman’s best reproductive years are in her 20s. Fertility gradually declines in the 30s, particularly after age 35. Each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. That means that for every 100 fertile 30-year-old women trying to get pregnant in 1 cycle, 20 will be successful and the other 80 will have to try again. By age 40, a woman’s chance is less than 5% per cycle, so fewer than 5 out of every 100 women are expected to be successful each month.

Last edited:
just let the goverment breed all these bitches in their prime age theory.

being told by soyciety to betabux an empty egg carton post wall roastie
is like getting served a plate of shit with a fat bill

After all the cocks and cum that have been inside her :feelspuke: fuck settling for an old cum dumpster

A woman is not defined by her eggs. They are human beings, much more than reproduction machines only.
You should feel ashamed of youself.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Not even that. They literally all want a high quality top tier male in terms of earnings, status, and looks or nothing at all.

A lot of American foids dont want children at all. Hence the low birth rates all across the west and east asia.

Fertility in the Aging Female​

A woman’s best reproductive years are in her 20s. Fertility gradually declines in the 30s, particularly after age 35. Each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. That means that for every 100 fertile 30-year-old women trying to get pregnant in 1 cycle, 20 will be successful and the other 80 will have to try again. By age 40, a woman’s chance is less than 5% per cycle, so fewer than 5 out of every 100 women are expected to be successful each month.
Just fuck her more

I heard this statistic. --- 90 percent of a 30 year olds eggs are gone, unviable, or rotten.

Why are you so worried about eggs? Not even Chad and normies are worried in the same way as some people here are about that stuff.

Last edited:

the only use for her eggs are scooping them out of her and feeding them to growing lolis so they can be digested and converted into healthy eggs

Downloadfile 1

Foids who are 20+ are mostly disgusting loose vagina sluts ascending with one is useless

Why do you faggots wanna reproduce anyways?

90% is an exaggeration. Most foids will still be able to reproduce at 30, but their fertility starts declining rapidly afterwrrds

90% is an exaggeration. Most foids will still be able to reproduce at 30, but their fertility starts declining rapidly afterwrrds
Some of them shit out kids in their 40's. Rare exception

Foids who are 20+ are mostly disgusting loose vagina sluts ascending with one is useless
Disgusting sluts perhaps though I do sometimes wonder if we exaggerate the vagina looseness.

Rather than this being a permanent trait IMO they are tight vaginas for Chad because she likes it (muscles tighten to hug him) and loose for us because she's not aroused.

The brutal pill here TBH is that even a virgin GF probably wouldn't have a tight pussy for us since we aren't chad and her vagina doesn't get swollen up in arousal for us.

The best you could hope for is foids getting aroused by fear and new experiences that compensate for her disgust in us.

That or if yhou somehoe kept her ignorant of the existence of Chads and you're the best-looking guy she's ever seen then maybe she gets wet for you due to lack of frame of reference.

Sometimes I think the whole reason gigachads are handsome to foids isn't entirely due to inherent lookism but also because she recognizes the correlation between good looks and strength/health that makes him implied to be a stronger and more dominant male than us ugly guys.

This is why you see some fat ugly mobsters thugmax and stuff via the power they wield in society.

Disgusting sluts perhaps though I do sometimes wonder if we exaggerate the vagina looseness.

Rather than this being a permanent trait IMO they are tight vaginas for Chad because she likes it (muscles tighten to hug him) and loose for us because she's not aroused.

The brutal pill here TBH is that even a virgin GF probably wouldn't have a tight pussy for us since we aren't chad and her vagina doesn't get swollen up in arousal for us.

The best you could hope for is foids getting aroused by fear and new experiences that compensate for her disgust in us.

That or if yhou somehoe kept her ignorant of the existence of Chads and you're the best-looking guy she's ever seen then maybe she gets wet for you due to lack of frame of reference.

Sometimes I think the whole reason gigachads are handsome to foids isn't entirely due to inherent lookism but also because she recognizes the correlation between good looks and strength/health that makes him implied to be a stronger and more dominant male than us ugly guys.

This is why you see some fat ugly mobsters thugmax and stuff via the power they wield in society.
You don’t need to be a chad to get a virgin gf, did you not attend school or something, my school was full of guys who I mogged in looks but they fucked virgins

You don’t need to be a chad to get a virgin gf, did you not attend school or something, my school was full of guys who I mogged in looks but they fucked virgins
School is full of guys who SAY they had sex and SAY the girls were virgins.

Unless you actually watched him break her hymen you don't know shit bro

School is full of guys who SAY they had sex and SAY the girls were virgins.

Unless you actually watched him break her hymen you don't know shit bro
When the coping is too strong

When the coping is too strong
I'm just saying, let's say you had 10 friends uglier than yourself who said they fucked virgins. Let's posit this:
1) only 5/10 actually had sex at all, half of them lied to seem cool or get back at girl for ditching them for chad​
2) of the 5 who had sex, only 1 of them had it with a virgin: the other 4 had it with non-virgins who lied about being virgins to increase their SMV, but actually lost their virginity the previous year to Chad, who moved on​

Do you think my hypothetical stats are plausible?

:feelspuke: Imagine marrying a 30 yr old roastie after she spend her teens and 20s fucking a million chads and tyrones

I'm just saying, let's say you had 10 friends uglier than yourself who said they fucked virgins. Let's posit this:
1) only 5/10 actually had sex at all, half of them lied to seem cool or get back at girl for ditching them for chad​
2) of the 5 who had sex, only 1 of them had it with a virgin: the other 4 had it with non-virgins who lied about being virgins to increase their SMV, but actually lost their virginity the previous year to Chad, who moved on​

Do you think my hypothetical stats are plausible?
This wasn’t high school if that’s what you’re thinking, I know girls at age of consent aren’t virgins, most of them start getting fucked at 11-12

This wasn’t high school if that’s what you’re thinking, I know girls at age of consent aren’t virgins, most of them start getting fucked at 11-12
all I'm saying is if they're fucking your friends uglier than you then they prob fucked chad first

all I'm saying is if they're fucking your friends uglier than you then they prob fucked chad first
Do you not read what you are saying, this makes zero sense, if they fucked a chad they will obviously have a taste for chad and not go with any normie male again, the only time they will fuck a normie / incel male is when they are a virgin

:feelspuke: Imagine marrying a 30 yr old roastie after she spend her teens and 20s fucking a million chads and tyrones
I will be damn happy and privileged to man up !:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: