Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ascending via surgery does work BUT

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It will cost AT LEAST serveral hundred thousands of Dollars (at least if you're an true incel, since most People here are probably only low to average Tier normies)

1# Eyes, most incels will have These typical cuck Tier eyes which are prominent, Buggy along with a negative canthal tilt and beta Tier upper eyelid exposure

To fix that you will Need orbital decompression, canthopexy or canthalplasty along with upper and lateral orbital implants to create healthy Looking hooded eyes

This alone will cost you 20-50k (depends on where you live)

2# Mandible and chin, most incels have narrow recessed mandibles and chins which can only be fixed with a ccw Rotation, bsso, genioplasty, chin or side wing osteotomy and implants (some surgeons are also Performing distraction osteogenesis)

the cost range for that would be 40k-100k (depends where you live)

3# Maxilla and cheekbones, one of the most typical Features of incels is a recessed and narrow midface which is also in 90% cases WAY to Long, to fix that you Need a modififed lefort 3 along with a gummy smile osteotomy (better known as lefort 1) to shorten the midface, then you will Need a drastically zygomatic arch osteotomy or a lamellar malar osteotomy (not sure About the difference but i think lamellar malar osteotomy creates more high cheekbones than zso)

Cost range 100-160k (depends where you live)

4# Skull, okay to be honest, if you are a skullcel you're already so hard fucked that theres no official way out, theres a surgery called orbital box surgery (which is ONLY performed for deformed patients) where they distract your skull and make it wider, but they only make your 2/3 third wider and not your lower and your upper third, but you can get skull implants by eppley (It could be possible that he also has a Alternate solution for that idk), try to find a surgeon who completely splits your skill if that is possible

Cost range, at least 100k

5# Lips, nose ears, These Things are quite easy to fix, incels have often narrow-downpointed mouths and big feminine-shaped noses and protruding ears. (NOTE: You might as well get a lip lift and nose shortening or even a mouth re-positioning surgery to shorten your midface)

Cost range 15-40k

6# Frame and height, theres LL for height and clavicle lengthening for Frame, there are also surgeons who perform ribcage widening but These are hard to find, clavicle lengthening can give you around 2 Inches more bideltoid width which is quite a lot, if you have zyros Tier Frame then you will definitely Need ribcage and Scapula widening surgery too (I dont know if theres a surgeon who can widen your Scapula but if there are surgeons who can widen your ribcage then there are surely also surgeons who can widen your Scapula)

Cost range 40-100k

7# Penis size, theres PMMA and Hyaluronic fillers (both are the only true solution for girth enhancement, fat and Silicone implants DONT WORK!!!!!) for girth, but for length theres only Ligament distraction which doesnt really work, so i suggest you to buy a stretcher or penis hanger along with a big amount of fillers. But if you are absolute dickcels then you should get genital-reconstruction surgery by a expert surgeon

Cost range, 1-50k

Additional comment: I HIGHLY suggest you to roid and HGH max, since this might improve your Looks or make you at least a bit more masculine

CONCLUSION: If you're an absolute incel then ascending will be only possible with a shit ton of Money, this will only work if your parents are rich or if have a perfect Job or Business at a VERY YOUNG AGE, ascending at over 30 cant be really considered ascending anymore, fuck even if you're over 20 you already lost since you will never experience the true pure teenage love and sex

It makes me very sad to see that there are still People here who think that they just have to get 1-3 procedures to ascend (NOTE: this does work, but NOT for a true incel)

Ascending via surgery is mostly a Illusion, a very expensive Illusion

The Questions is that could you live with the fact that you're only accepted (Maybe even desired) because you had a dozen of procedures? While every women would instantly reject your true old self?

I dont think that everyone can consider this as Ascension...

Alone the idea of "Ascension" itself is very sad, since you have to pay blood, Tears and Sweat for something which chad had already naturally since he got into puberty (actually even since his birth)

I DONT want to disencourage anyone who tries to ascend, i just dont want that People are disenchanted now just to be frustrated later

I paid 16k for my rhinoplasty alone. It’s costly but the end results are worth it

Soyboys will be against it because it’s “cheating” to gain better looks.

You see it does work. It's a very small minority that are disfigured to the point of not seeing some sort of return.

just medical tourism max

most of you guys could ascend with 1-3 procedures

tbh most people here are mentalcels who could ascend with no procedures
and most of the rest of the guys here could probably ascend to normie tier by working out, roids and other non surgical stuff

i have probably bounced myself up 2 points with non surgical looksmaxing and the rest is mentalcel for me

just medical tourism max

most of you guys could ascend with 1-3 procedures

tbh most people here are mentalcels who could ascend with no procedures
and most of the rest of the guys here could probably ascend to normie tier by working out, roids and other non surgical stuff

i have probably bounced myself up 2 points with non surgical looksmaxing and the rest is mentalcel for me

What are some good countries for plastic surgery? My biggest fear is having a botched surgery and looking uglier as a result.

It will cost AT LEAST serveral hundred thousands of Dollars (at least if you're an true incel, since most People here are probably only low to average Tier normies)

1# Eyes, most incels will have These typical cuck Tier eyes which are prominent, Buggy along with a negative canthal tilt and beta Tier upper eyelid exposure

To fix that you will Need orbital decompression, canthopexy or canthalplasty along with upper and lateral orbital implants to create healthy Looking hooded eyes

This alone will cost you 20-50k (depends on where you live)

2# Mandible and chin, most incels have narrow recessed mandibles and chins which can only be fixed with a ccw Rotation, bsso, genioplasty, chin or side wing osteotomy and implants (some surgeons are also Performing distraction osteogenesis)

the cost range for that would be 40k-100k (depends where you live)

3# Maxilla and cheekbones, one of the most typical Features of incels is a recessed and narrow midface which is also in 90% cases WAY to Long, to fix that you Need a modififed lefort 3 along with a gummy smile osteotomy (better known as lefort 1) to shorten the midface, then you will Need a drastically zygomatic arch osteotomy or a lamellar malar osteotomy (not sure About the difference but i think lamellar malar osteotomy creates more high cheekbones than zso)

Cost range 100-160k (depends where you live)

4# Skull, okay to be honest, if you are a skullcel you're already so hard fucked that theres no official way out, theres a surgery called orbital box surgery (which is ONLY performed for deformed patients) where they distract your skull and make it wider, but they only make your 2/3 third wider and not your lower and your upper third, but you can get skull implants by eppley (It could be possible that he also has a Alternate solution for that idk), try to find a surgeon who completely splits your skill if that is possible

Cost range, at least 100k

5# Lips, nose ears, These Things are quite easy to fix, incels have often narrow-downpointed mouths and big feminine-shaped noses and protruding ears. (NOTE: You might as well get a lip lift and nose shortening or even a mouth re-positioning surgery to shorten your midface)

Cost range 15-40k

6# Frame and height, theres LL for height and clavicle lengthening for Frame, there are also surgeons who perform ribcage widening but These are hard to find, clavicle lengthening can give you around 2 Inches more bideltoid width which is quite a lot, if you have zyros Tier Frame then you will definitely Need ribcage and Scapula widening surgery too (I dont know if theres a surgeon who can widen your Scapula but if there are surgeons who can widen your ribcage then there are surely also surgeons who can widen your Scapula)

Cost range 40-100k

7# Penis size, theres PMMA and Hyaluronic fillers (both are the only true solution for girth enhancement, fat and Silicone implants DONT WORK!!!!!) for girth, but for length theres only Ligament distraction which doesnt really work, so i suggest you to buy a stretcher or penis hanger along with a big amount of fillers. But if you are absolute dickcels then you should get genital-reconstruction surgery by a expert surgeon

Cost range, 1-50k

Additional comment: I HIGHLY suggest you to roid and HGH max, since this might improve your Looks or make you at least a bit more masculine

CONCLUSION: If you're an absolute incel then ascending will be only possible with a shit ton of Money, this will only work if your parents are rich or if have a perfect Job or Business at a VERY YOUNG AGE, ascending at over 30 cant be really considered ascending anymore, fuck even if you're over 20 you already lost since you will never experience the true pure teenage love and sex

It makes me very sad to see that there are still People here who think that they just have to get 1-3 procedures to ascend (NOTE: this does work, but NOT for a true incel)

Ascending via surgery is mostly a Illusion, a very expensive Illusion

The Questions is that could you live with the fact that you're only accepted (Maybe even desired) because you had a dozen of procedures? While every women would instantly reject your true old self?

I dont think that everyone can consider this as Ascension...

Alone the idea of "Ascension" itself is very sad, since you have to pay blood, Tears and Sweat for something which chad had already naturally since he got into puberty (actually even since his birth)

I DONT want to disencourage anyone who tries to ascend, i just dont want that People are disenchanted now just to be frustrated later
That's an extensive and informative list, nice work. But leg lengthening is not comparable to many of the other operations you've mentioned, the huge cost isn't the real problem but the fact that you would be tortured for months when the leg bone is broken and then lengthened, and then you'll have a recovery period which is at least as long as the lengthening period and painful as well. And even after everything is done you will most likely have permanent damage that restrict your movement. It's not worthwhile.

What are some good countries for plastic surgery? My biggest fear is having a botched surgery and looking uglier as a result.
I think North America is a good option. People get a lot of plastic surgeries here.

I think it's more based on drs and generally getting lay of the land.

I know Thailand, South Korea are big surgery hotspots. there are good doctors in india.

you have to check them out and their results

as an example, I need my teeth fixed badly, but it'd cost 5k+ here (I think.)

Whereas I can go to SEA, get it done for 1/3rd price and run JBW game at the same time. and it's the same procedure and tech because the medical tech is the same e.g. invisalign or whatever.

it all depends on the surgery.

I want to do a nose job. In Turkey that is comparatively cheap and they do it very well there.

chin, most incels have narrow recessed mandibles and chins which can only be fixed with a ccw Rotation, bsso, genioplasty, chin or side wing osteotomy and implants (some surgeons are also Performing distraction osteogenesis)
This implants and surgeries look like shit most of the time.

What did it do? I'm really considering a rhinoplasty

First 1-2 weeks: Nose is covered, eyes are bruised, constant bleeding 24/7, plugs in nose preventing you from breathing through the nose, and pain as well as pressure

3-4 weeks: Bandage is off and so are the plugs, bruising calms down, mild bleeding, the nose looks 10x bigger from swelling

6 weeks+: Swelling and everything else is gone, the nose starts to get smaller with frequent steroid injects once monthly. Expected ultimate results are seen in a year 1/2.

Surgery can only get your SMV up so high. If you’re below a certain point, it won’t work.

I just want to get jaw surgey to get Chad jaw and looksmax

First 1-2 weeks: Nose is covered, eyes are bruised, constant bleeding 24/7, plugs in nose preventing you from breathing through the nose, and pain as well as pressure

3-4 weeks: Bandage is off and so are the plugs, bruising calms down, mild bleeding, the nose looks 10x bigger from swelling

6 weeks+: Swelling and everything else is gone, the nose starts to get smaller with frequent steroid injects once monthly. Expected ultimate results are seen in a year 1/2.
And in all that time you can't gymcel so all the gains have been worthless. Wow.
Would you rather fix lower third first or nose again if you had to choose?

And in all that time you can't gymcel so all the gains have been worthless. Wow.
Would you rather fix lower third first or nose again if you had to choose?

I'd choose nose again any day, and I'm planning on a second one this year. Possibly implants by the beginning of next year as well.

I'd choose nose again any day, and I'm planning on a second one this year. Possibly implants by the beginning of next year as well.
How old are you and how are you making so much money?

Unless it's something "obviously" deformed with me I'll never do it.

I don't care about "ascending."

This world can suck my dick.