Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ascending means having children/babies with a woman that you love.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
It doesn't mean living a "party" lifestyle or kissing 100 club whores or getting a Ferrari or being the most popular in high-school.

Those are just fleeting copes.

Op is a faggot 2

I think you are confusing ascension into the normie lifestyle with sexual ascension.

I am pretty sure Meeks ascended when he was 13 bro. Just because, well, looks.

I think OP is an IT infiltrator look at their past posts

It doesn't mean living a "party" lifestyle or kissing 100 club whores or getting a Ferrari or being the most popular in high-school.

Dunno, man. The party lifestyle counts to me. If you can succeed at the party lifestyle, you can get a gf.

Reported for being a female

More than one way to skin a cat. Having said that, I think getting a meaningless notch count over 50 is way more difficult than getting a looksmatch wife you can spend a good two decades with (nothing ever lasts forever)

Speak for yourself, op. Since personally i consider the idea, of bringing children into this world. To be one of the cruelest, most selfish acts, anyone could possibly commit.

I agree tbh thats the point where I’d say one truely makes it
you’re post maxxing really hard bro it took me like months to get to where you are now lol :feelsokman:

Speak for yourself, op. Since personally i consider the idea, of bringing children into this world. To be one of the cruelest, most selfish acts, anyone could possibly commit.
Same, if I ever manage to get a LTR (JFL) then I'd choose to adopt a child instead of conceiving one. If I ever produce a boy, there are absolutely no good traits I can pass onto them mewmew.

My first step is getting a girl to stay in a conversation with me for more than 30 seconds.

I'm still holding out for an HQNP gf. It's my cope.

Not everyone wants to have children tho

Cope. I don’t want kids so just not being incel is enough to ascend for me.

Ban OP delete thread

Acsending mean slaying and dominating the normies
801x410_vald_clip_journal_perso_2.jpg

@Personalityinkwell thought on this copping faggot
Yeah I posted it above:

I've been saying this shit for weeks, and I've been right about this sort of thing all but twice.

Pretty sure it's a foid.

(((they))) took it down
fuck them

Wrong wrong wrong

Those things produce MEMORIES. You can always look back and say "I really lived life to the fullest." When you don't get to experience these things, you look back and realize how much you missed out on.

Last edited:
What a faggotry. By this logic some guy with a 4 children who is in a dead bedroom marriage is more succesfull than Brett Maverick

0 IQ post. I could easily have hundreds of kids by going to third world shithole. It's meaningless.

If you are Blackpill you must know there was no love to begin with..

Then Chad never ascends until he's old and decides to settle down.
OP is not even redpilled and must surely be a foid.

not necessarily a infiltrator but defo a trad cuck

no thanks, kids aren't for me