Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ascending is pointless

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Inb4 fakecel / volcel

Even if you somehow ascend after hard looksmaxxing, the standards keep rising and hypergamy floats

Women's SMV (not attractiveness/PSL, I mean SMV) keeps rising even if they age due to feminism.

When her SMV outpaces yours, she'll just leave you. Think a quickly rising career will save you? If you were dumb enough to co-habitate, the state will just steal your money and give it to her

Incels always existed. But communications technology is increasing the number of incels year after year (outpacing population growth)

The only solution to prevent inceldom 100% with no exceptions is Marxism Rodgerism

What the fuck is this Mark Rodgers Bs?

TL;DR: if you're really involuntary celibate, the mere thought of "ascension" should not cross your mind, because you would be battling an already lost cause (blaming on genetics).

I heard the whole thing twice in audiobook, What is Mark Rodgerism?

Marxism Rodgerism : Incels create a government that takes on the responsibility of abolishing lonliness, inceldom, cheating, and paternity fraud by any means necessary, including state assigned wives.

Marxism Rodgerism : Incels create a government that takes on the responsibility of abolishing lonliness, inceldom, cheating, and paternity fraud by any means necessary, including state assigned wives.
Thanks

If you ascend its only a matter of time until she cheats.

Hold on, there are people here who are actually retarded enough to think that a foid will be loyal to them? JFL.

Of course she’ll cheat! That’s not the point. The point is to have a foid voluntarily want to have sex with you.

After that, you move on. You don’t have relationships as an incel, because at one point or another you’ll have your heart broken.

The point is to have a foid voluntarily want to have sex with you.
Not voluntarily, but succesfully. One can have a foid that pines for him but still be incel because of severe retardation, ADHD or autism.

If you ascend its only a matter of time until she cheats.
Hold on, there are people here who are actually retarded enough to think that a foid will be loyal to them? JFL.

Of course she’ll cheat! That’s not the point. The point is to have a foid voluntarily want to have sex with you.

After that, you move on. You don’t have relationships as an incel, because at one point or another you’ll have your heart broken.
Being able to have voluntary free ONS sex for the first time is great and breaks the incel curse, but there's no guarantee you can replicate that success. In fact, with rising hypergamy, the chances of getting more get harder which explains why so many men who start off redpilled eventually succumb to betabuxxing.

The only answer is government enforced lifelong monogamy.

Not voluntarily, but succesfully. One can have a foid that pines for him but still be incel because of severe retardation, ADHD or autism.
If she's mildly interested in you, mentalceldom might stop her.

If she's really interested in you, she'll make it easy. Then obvious. Then blatant. Then she'll just rape you.

Autistic Chads still get laid.

Also OP, how does child rearing work if ascending is pointless? A child needs a father and a mother to develop to their upmost potential. Low IQ thread tbh.

Also OP, how does child rearing work if ascending is pointless? A child needs a father and a mother to develop to their upmost potential. Low IQ thread tbh.
How does child-rearing work if women can divorce you at any time and take the kids?

The solution is government enforced lifelong monogamy. That's the ultimate ascension.

How does child-rearing work if women can divorce you at any time and take the kids?

The solution is government enforced lifelong monogamy. That's the ultimate ascension.
I don't want you to hand out foids. I want the market to be better so I can swoop a JB off her feet, provide for our family and homeschool our children. The market in Mark Rodgerism is a pile of shit, therefore I won't buy into your Jewish tricks.

I don't want you to hand out foids. I want the market to be better so I can swoop a JB off her feet, provide for our family and homeschool our children. The market in Mark Rodgerism is a pile of shit, therefore I won't buy into your Jewish tricks.
That's like a homeless person saying he won't steal from Jeff Bezos because he'll make the next Amazon one day.

Nigga, nothing is going to change. Even if society collapses, Chad warlords will hoard all the women.

The amount of effort required to fix the current sexual market is less than the amount of effort required to make your own sexual market.

TL;DR: if you're really involuntary celibate, the mere thought of "ascension" should not cross your mind, because you would be battling an already lost cause (blaming on genetics).
Wrong, if you don't have thoughts of ascension anymore, you aren't involuntarily celibate anymore, you are now voluntarily celibate since you now don't even try to reach ascencion anymore, you're fine with staying celibate = voluntary.

Wrong, if you don't have thoughts of ascension anymore, you aren't involuntarily celibate anymore, you are now voluntarily celibate since you now don't even try to reach ascencion anymore, you're fine with staying celibate = voluntary.
This is why I created a thread about redefining "incel". There's too much fighting about what is and is not incel.

This is why I created a thread about redefining "incel". There's too much fighting about what is and is not incel.
We already did that and the conclusion is in the Rules and FAQ:

• Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.

See how it says "desires"? If you don't desire ascension anymore, you aren't incel anymore.

Last edited:
At least spell the words correctly if you're writing a manifesto. Nobody will take a manifesto including typos seriously.

At least spell the words correctly if you're writing a manifesto. Nobody will take a manifesto including typos seriously.
Which manifesto? The one @Communcel wrote?

Which manifesto? The one @Communcel wrote?
I don't know. In your signature there is a quote with a typo in it and under it there is a link to a manifesto, so I assumed your quote was taken from there.

I don't know. In your signature there is a quote with a typo in it and under it there is a link to a manifesto, so I assumed your quote was taken from there.
Ah okay, I've corrected it to loneliness now. I use a non-standard keyboard without spell check on an Android phone, so that's probably how I ended up missing it.

if you don't have thoughts of ascension anymore
You're implying that most of us shall believe in delusions, instead of tomorrow's reality? Not all 'inkwells' are "fakecels".

Just to clarify, it is when one changes to prefer celibacy over sex and romance that one becomes a volcel. You can be an incel who's given up or coped into psuedo-asexuality