Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ascending in the West often means turning into a bluepilled normoid moron. What do you choose?

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date

Do you prefer maintaining dignity or becoming a bluepilled cucked normie?

• Maintain my dignity and self-respect

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Become a bluepilled normie cuckold

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
You have a choice, ascend and become a bluepille delusional idiot or maintain your dignity as a person. Ascending means in today's age finding a post-wall roastie who's willing to tolerate your ugly ass because any blackpilled incel knows that a woman will never love you for who you are as an individual. What am I saying, a woman isn't capable of love, you're only a fancy handbag she can show off from which she derives her own value. It's a roastie of whom can't be said she's sexually attracted to you, has been pounded and degraded by multiple Chads and has a low chance of staying faithful.

No incel has yet ascended by finding himself an obedient, virginal and traditional woman who understands her lower position and inferiority and it will likely only be a matter of time before she's contaminated by debauchery in case she's living in your country and can not be punished in case she commits an immoral act. So this last, best option is wishful thinking too.

Once you've understood female nature, you can not look past it. A woman's validation doesn't mean anything anymore, you know that a female at it's deepest core wants to be degraded by one she considers superior and dominant, not loved. A better investment would be seeking out prostitutes.

It's time then to accept the incel condition as permanent if you have a shred of dignity.

you can't get what you want either way, there is no real trade off, it's 2018

fight desperately to get a pig, or don't and rot

I'll become a bluepilled SLAYER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back