Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ascend or die trying

W

Wissenschaft

Greycel
This post will get a lot of hate no doubt (and get me banned) and this might be cope... but the more black pilled I become, the more I realise I'm not as fucked as I thought I was. Most of my issues boil down to being a fat anxious loser. I've never even attempted to maxx myself. Not with looks, money, status or dark triad traits. I'm certainly no Chad... but I'm over 6 foot, I don't have a retard iq, I'm white yet not grossly pale and I could pass as normie if I put the effort in. My biggest problems are fixable... at least in theory. I signed up for a gym membership recently, been making the effort to talk to people irl and have also been contemplating converting to Islam unironically (ethnic foids, best foids). This place gave me hope in the oddest way. I really do feel for those of you who don't have that. Society is a cruel joke built on deception. I'll never forget the lessons I learnt from this site. But alas if I'm ever going to have a chance at ascension, I have to take the red pill and leave the incel mindset for good. Good luck to all of you. Peace. :smonk:

99% of fatcel are fakecel anyways so you don't really belong here , best of luck though :feelsokman:

Good for you greycel, you realised you were a norman and now you're gonna try.

Goodluck, better than being a lazy retard like some people here

"Incel mindset" depends what it means. I agree some mofos are defeatist to the fullest but with some I agree if they look like fuckin monster truecel twisted and looking like a zombie. Try do whatever it takes to accomplish your dreams

:feelsaww: hope that you make it.

I would have ascended when I was 14 if I didn't live in a dump :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOUR LIMBS GET TORN APART PIECE BY PIECE (In Roblox)

This post won’t get you banned nor is it controversial but try to like ascend anyway

Bro if
99% of fatcel are fakecel anyways so you don't really belong here , best of luck though :feelsokman:
Bro for real if he doesn’t have good bone structure to begin with so why even try?

This post will get a lot of hate no doubt (and get me banned) and this might be cope... but the more black pilled I become, the more I realise I'm not as fucked as I thought I was. Most of my issues boil down to being a fat anxious loser. I've never even attempted to maxx myself. Not with looks, money, status or dark triad traits. I'm certainly no Chad... but I'm over 6 foot, I don't have a retard iq, I'm white yet not grossly pale and I could pass as normie if I put the effort in. My biggest problems are fixable... at least in theory. I signed up for a gym membership recently, been making the effort to talk to people irl and have also been contemplating converting to Islam unironically (ethnic foids, best foids). This place gave me hope in the oddest way. I really do feel for those of you who don't have that. Society is a cruel joke built on deception. I'll never forget the lessons I learnt from this site. But alas if I'm ever going to have a chance at ascension, I have to take the red pill and leave the incel mindset for good. Good luck to all of you. Peace. :smonk:
Based