Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As you read this at least 1 of the girls you know is having sex

Morpheus

Morpheus

Banned
-
And her partner is not you. Just KYS if you are an incel in 2018.

so many it's over, kys posts yet so many incels still rotting "alive"

jagermeister said:
so many it's over, kys posts yet so many incels still rotting "alive"

We are all pussies

Every 60 seconds a minute passes in Africa.

Jokes on you I don't know any girls.

Oh...

Dammit I didn't think of that, my day just became even shittier.

I don't know any girls.

Girls dismiss me before I even get into the friend zone.

Well, let's do a bit of math here:

First of all, according to The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior the act of sexual intercourse roughly occurs 120 million times a day (questionable indeed, yet for the sake of this post, let's assume it is true). That means that in a worst case scenario 240 million people have sex daily. Ok, that's 10 million people an hour, or even more relevant to your initial statement: 166667 people a minute.

Assuming that one human being can be acquainted with no more than 2000 (as in knowing their name and recognizing them), and also assuming that half of them are women, that means 1000 people to choose from. Assuming all of them are sexually active...

Considering the numbers that means taht there is a chance of 0.59% for this statement of yours to be true.

I mean it's not that much, but still, there is a possibility

Yeah it's probably mum getting destroyed by dad

He tried and miserably failed.
His bait could've been better.

Talking about girls getting fucked, but getting himself fucked by the admins.
What a way to go.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Well, let's do a bit of math here:

First of all, according to The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior the act of sexual intercourse roughly occurs 120 million times a day (questionable indeed, yet for the sake of this post, let's assume it is true). That means that in a worst case scenario 240 million people have sex daily. Ok, that's 10 million people an hour, or even more relevant to your initial statement: 166667 people a minute.

Assuming that one human being can be acquainted with no more than 2000 (as in knowing their name and recognizing them), and also assuming that half of them are women, that means 1000 people to choose from. Assuming all of them are sexually active...

Considering the numbers that means taht there is a chance of 0.59% for this statement of yours to be true.

I mean it's not that much, but still, there is a possibility

Fucking mathcel

quality post but 

"[font=georgia,]The average American knows about 600 people." Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/19/science/the-average-american-knows-how-many-people.html[/font]

[font=georgia,]Assuming half of them are women, 300 people to choose from. Assuming all of them are sexually active...[/font]

[font=georgia,]0.17% chance[/font]