Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As soon as I leave my house, I am no longer an incel

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I don't even know what this word means, I don't know black pill, I am not depressed, I don't want to kill myself...I am happy and normie.

Of course, I am still a 22 years old virgin, but nobody needs to know about that. Telling people you are incel in real life can attract a lot of unnecessary drama that you'd rather not deal with. Those fuckers lie all the time about being empathetic good people but you must never believe them, they don't give a single fuck about you and your problems, if you show any sign of weaknesses, you automatically became an easy target.

Open your eyes, my friends. Don't talk about things we discuss here in public, don't make your life harder.

That's it. :blackpill:

dont worry, most of the users here dont have balls to say that. especially the ones proud with their inceldom and calling everyone fakecels.

Almost no one here calls himself an incel in public.

Only read the title but reported

What’s weirder are the people who say that they are a virgin

Its a social suicide admitting you're an adult virgin or saying blackpill stuff, people will see you as an crazy incompetent loser. Almost all people never heard for the term "incel".

first rule of incels.is;
you dont talk about incels.is

By the time you get to my age people will know, or will be able to surmise if they get to know you a little.

In your own mind though youre always an incel. Be it indoors or outdoors. :feelsEhh::blackpill:

"Those fuckers lie all the team" Exactly.

You don't have to tell it. People already know.

People around me are suspecting tht im an incel, they ceack incel jokes here and there when im around. Fuck these bluepilled normies , lets she whos laughing when their gf cucked them with chads dong :smonk::ahegao::ahegao: thatl be the happiest day in my life

That’s right if anyone mentions incel I act like I never heard of it before

I am still a 22 years old virgin
The mental load got worse for me with age, not caring will only lead you deeper into the rabbit hole and before you know it's over.

Last edited: