Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As much as I love my father he failed me miserably and has played a role in the horrible reality of my life

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It’s not so much he was an abusive or morally bad father it’s just the fact that he sat on the sidelines during the most crucial developmental moments of my life. He never told me how to attract women, he never told me how to be financially successful, and he never told me how horrible and cruel this world is and how I should adapt so it doesn’t overwhelm me. Too often a good father is simple portrayed as someone who raises his son with love and doesn’t abuse him. This is cope!!!

An actual good father is someone who is unwilling to accept the possibility of his son’s failure. A good father knows that one of the most important things to surviving is being financially wise so he spends more time educating his son on that then stupid fucking cope like “how to be a good person and respect others”

I have a theory that the best father for preparing his son for this cruel sadistic world is to adopt a sociopathic childhood for his son. A father that teaches his son about the painful reality of female nature and that looks and status is more important then being a nice guy. A father that teaches their son that in this selfish ass economy you have to be willing to do what it takes to make sure you can take care of yourself and your family.

My father did NONE of this for me so I don’t exactly view him or my mother in the highest of terms. Yes I do love them, they are my parents and it’s what’s expected of me. But in the most crucial times where I didn’t need to bluepilled lies but the cold hard truth to help me learn how to survive in this world.....and they failed me.

A lot of users here are too pussy to put some of the blame on their parents for they way they turned out. Just accept that they fucked up, and it’s okay to blame them. You lived under them during the most important parts of your formative years, they dictated your life and your experiences for years if not decades. If you turned out to be a loser, then they were incompetent, simple as that. Buying your kids material things is not parenting, your local neighborhood pedophile buys all sorts of things for his victims to lure them in, does that makes him a role model or a good figure? Parenting is about guidance, everything else is secondary to that.

My parents never really pushed me in any avenue. They allowed me to LDAR via internet and vidya. Probably why I was able to leech off them no problem. If I didn't want to be free of them I'd still be with them. Don't think I ever got the sex talk either. Certainly never bothered asking me about a gf seeing as I never left the house. Dad was a classic betabux anyway so it's not like he could teach me how to be a man.

The first and largest mistake he made was to bring you into this world in the first place

even if he was there for you during your development, most of your actions were predetermined by your brain's preset genetic architecture

it wouldnt have mattered if he told you these harsh truths from the beginning, others only value your genetic or neurological value and treat you accordingly

if he was really a good parent, he would have fought for you to get HGH and testosterone, and he would have pushed you to reach your full academic potential.

ive seen so many people with excellent parents end up as failures due to their brain programming and genetics.

He should've used a condom

Same with my parents and family, tbh. Everyone treats me like a good-for-nothing retard and never made an effort to teach me life skills.

None of these things matters if you are ugly and have an “heterodox” mind.

Speaking from experience.

I had a father, the one you idealize but I’m still incel while some pretty boy with single mother got to experience teen love and now goes to university parties.

A lot of users here are too pussy to put some of the blame on their parents for they way they turned out. Just accept that they fucked up, and it’s okay to blame them. You lived under them during the most important parts of your formative years, they dictated your life and your experiences for years if not decades. If you turned out to be a loser, then they were incompetent, simple as that. Buying your kids material things is not parenting, your local neighborhood pedophile buys all sorts of things for his victims to lure them in, does that makes him a role model or a good figure? Parenting is about guidance, everything else is secondary to that.
Brutal honesty wish my parents would have known this.
The first and largest mistake he made was to bring you into this world in the first place
Absolutely I have made the argument before that ugly peoples shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce

> He never told me how to attract women, he never told me how to be financially successful, and he never told me how horrible and cruel this world is and how I should adapt so it doesn’t overwhelm me.

Yeah sure because every dad can give his son a squared jaw and an height increase just by uttering words.Every dad can also just give you advice on how to be a millionaire.Even if he told you how bad things were going to turn out you wouldn't believe him.

It’s not so much he was an abusive or morally bad father it’s just the fact that he sat on the sidelines during the most crucial developmental moments of my life. He never told me how to attract women, he never told me how to be financially successful, and he never told me how horrible and cruel this world is and how I should adapt so it doesn’t overwhelm me. Too often a good father is simple portrayed as someone who raises his son with love and doesn’t abuse him. This is cope!!!

An actual good father is someone who is unwilling to accept the possibility of his son’s failure. A good father knows that one of the most important things to surviving is being financially wise so he spends more time educating his son on that then stupid fucking cope like “how to be a good person and respect others”

I have a theory that the best father for preparing his son for this cruel sadistic world is to adopt a sociopathic childhood for his son. A father that teaches his son about the painful reality of female nature and that looks and status is more important then being a nice guy. A father that teaches their son that in this selfish ass economy you have to be willing to do what it takes to make sure you can take care of yourself and your family.

My father did NONE of this for me so I don’t exactly view him or my mother in the highest of terms. Yes I do love them, they are my parents and it’s what’s expected of me. But in the most crucial times where I didn’t need to bluepilled lies but the cold hard truth to help me learn how to survive in this world.....and they failed me.

>mulatto

Was your daddy black? That explains alot.

He is the reason why you have subhuman genes. It's his mistake that you are an incel.

Yeah I had your thread in mind when I made this post. You’re 100% right on that and it makes me so upset that I could have a better life if my parents weren’t bluepilled

I feel for you, brother.

Same but i don't love him tbh in fact i want to kill him

None of these things matters if you are ugly and have an “heterodox” mind.

Speaking from experience.

I had a father, the one you idealize but I’m still incel while some pretty boy with single mother got to experience teen love and now goes to university parties.
True. Only looks matter

Exactly same for me bro. My parents only taught me to be nice and obedient, a good child but someone who would get cucked in the real world.