Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As much as i hate trannies there is one thing about them that is good and that thing is that they are erasing the definition of what a woman is.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Because of them real women are considered just "Uterus havers." Nothing special their entire identity is being stripped away from them and its hilarious these men in wings are beating women in their own sports too, their turning womanhood into a costume which makes other women look like clowns.

Last edited:
I hate trannies but i find it funny when they fuck up foids sport by setting the best records

greycel says he like trannies this is incredibly sus

greycel says he like trannies this is incredibly sus
No one likes trannies but anything that effects women in a negative way is good, Trannies stealing woman scholarships, invading their spaces, beating them in sports is funny.

Last edited:
we need more trannies. for ever tranny there is atleast one more men out of the competition

we need more trannies. for ever tranny there is atleast one more men out of the competition
You honestly think a dude who becomes tranny was any "competition" in the first place? Like your stupid ass will ever do anything anyway

You are forgetting some trannies fuck women too.

You honestly think a dude who becomes tranny was any "competition" in the first place? Like your stupid ass will ever do anything anyway
Being a tranny is a mental illness even if a tranny was a chad his mind is far from reality he would still want to be a woman.

trannies >female privilige. :feelsohh:

I hate trannies but i find it funny when they fuck up foids sport by setting the best records
A few years ago, Miss Spain was won by a trans woman, which proves men are better than women even at women beauty contests.

My politics are primarily about my spite for toilets, sexhavers and soys. That's why I simultaneously support abortion bans and trannies in foid sports. I don't give a shit about what is right-wing or left-wing. :feelsdevil:

A few years ago, Miss Spain was won by a trans woman, which proves men are better than women even at women beauty contests.
Miss Nevada was a tranny too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back