Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As much as I hate to say it, I think I’m here to stay.

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Unless I hit a huge growth spurt in a year or two I’m certain it’s already over for me. All my friends who were low tier normies have turned into chadlites and tyrone lites, meanwhile I’m a skinny fat sperg.

unless I get banned for doing some low inhib shit I’m certain I’ll be an og of .co, it’s so over....

how old are you?

Sad

On the bright side, you can move on with your life and you don't have to suffer as a delusional normie cuck for the next 70 years.
I've slowly started to accept the whitepill but whenever I go outside and see how I get brutally mogged by all my peers I can't help but feel pathetic.

So you're 16? What's your height/race?

5'9 and black but I'm high inhib as well as Uncle tom maxxed, I sound like I grew up in the royal family.

Uncle tom maxxed?

and 5'9 isn't good, not terrible but like you said a growth spurt is really needed

I don't act thugmaxxed so foids have told me to my face that I'm a nerd and act too white.

Damn that blows. I probably act the same tbh but at least I'm white

I don't act thugmaxxed so foids have told me to my face that I'm a nerd and act too white.
White foids won’t tell you that you act too white.
They like nerds only if they’re chads or tyrones

Damn that blows. I probably act the same tbh but at least I'm white
yeah, at least you get somewhat of a pass for your behaviour, if you're black and act like me thats a solid 4 points knocked off your smv (unless you're tyrone, then you're a BlAcK kAnG who goes against social norms)
White foids won’t tell you that you act too white.
They like nerds only if they’re chads or tyrones
so you're saying I should whitemaxx? I live in a poor area so I barely see white foids only ethnics.

16 turning 17 in June, I haven’t talked to a girl since I was 12
it's pretty over
but you should at least attempt to lose the skinny fat and work out some.
Looksmaxxing in your teens is the best time to do so. Get started early. I'm already 20 and still an overweight fat incel KHHV
you heightmog me tbh
i'm 5'6

you could lose your weight but since you are an ethnic i really doubt that will do much for you.good luck man

you could lose your weight but since you are an ethnic i really doubt that will do much for you.good luck man
Maybe I’m coping but I feel like blacks have it a little bit easier than other ethnics (unless they’re white pasing)

May as well get comfortable OP. You're in for a hell of a ride :feelsclown:

I’m white and that’s retarded how some foids will expect you to act “black”, that’s incredibly racist actually. Blast them for that

Unless I hit a huge growth spurt in a year or two I’m certain it’s already over for me. All my friends who were low tier normies have turned into chadlites and tyrone lites, meanwhile I’m a skinny fat sperg.

unless I get banned for doing some low inhib shit I’m certain I’ll be an og of .co, it’s so over....
FA75F045 3E22 4395 AFB9 7F1B1CB0944F

God damn youngcels... I have almost a decade on you:feelsrope:

Your growth plates could still be open. Try chugging bottles of hgh and see if you grow.

Anyone on this site that is under 20 and isn’t disabled is an IDIOT!!

Go buy some growth hormone and grow taller!

I'm just saying I can get away with nerdy behavior because I'm expected to be a nerd. Not really bragging when you're expected to be dorky.

u need to inject HGH,Test, brutally hit the gym, thug max, learn all the top 30 rap songs for said month by heart, learn ghetto accentm

I'm just saying I can get away with nerdy behavior because I'm expected to be a nerd. Not really bragging when you're expected to be dorky.
Ngl I hide my maths books, I want everyone to think I’m just another dumb ninja

i think we will accept you evEn moRe if you do some low inhib shit

Yeah it's over

Lol and ascends with a foid who approached him :lul: :lul: :lul:

As much as I hate to say it OP mogged me

It’s over for opie

Fakecel LARPing faggot. Hope you get HIV / AIDS and suffer.

Just get banned theory strikes back