Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As lonog as you are above 5'3'' dcard won't stop gaslighting you

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

The last article was too messy, my fault, everyone turned into a scuffle, and a bunch of girls didn't read the article at all, and they shot out of the building when they saw the short, my article clearly said at the beginning, my grandma is a dwarf .
Maybe when you see Dwarf, you think Dwarf is self-pity and your mentality is distorted. Maybe you live too miserably in your daily life, and scolding disabled people can make you feel superior to others, so you can scold them.

I was not born because of my parents' love for each other, their marriage is just a simple exchange of interests.
The education level of the 4th graders in Taiwan is not high, but my father has a master's degree. He knows that he is ill, and he just doesn't want to be looked down upon when he has a child. He wants to prove that his appearance is bad, but other conditions are good.
He also said that heredity is divided by half and half, so how do you know whether to win or lose before you are born.

I also asked my mother this question, have you ever blamed my father? Don't you know he's sick?
My mother said that she never loved my father, but she was very grateful to my father for raising her, raising her and her lover's children, and giving her brother money to start a business and improve her family environment.
As for achondroplasia, she didn't even know she had it before she gave birth to me. She just thought my dad was funny, like a circus clown.
In addition, her ex-boyfriend is tall but very scumbag, marrying a short and ugly husband, but it is also very good to have money and a high degree of education.
She always thought that 120 was a dwarf. She took me to the hospital to find out what achondroplasia is.

Deformation of limbs is an obvious defect in appearance. When those girls know that I am sick, they also say that they want to get married and have children, and sacrifice the next generation in order to find an ATM. Can I respect them?
They don’t have money and want to find rich people, low-educated people want to find high-level education, and they also want to know that I am sick, because it is very important, so I have to say it three times, what is known and known, is their mentality correct?
They are looking for an ATM for themselves, completely disregarding the child's future life. Is this my fault or the girl's fault?
If you insist on asking why all the girls I meet are of this quality, isn't that nonsense?
It is girls of this quality who will disregard the future of their children, as long as they are happy and have money to spend without earning them, the deformity of the children is also the fault of their husbands, and it has nothing to do with them.

BTW the poster is 5 ft 6 - turbomanlet

Every single post is full of bluepilled shit as you would expect like dcard except htis:

none of your business
Everyone speaks lightly
Today they swap bodies with you
Who can be cheerful and optimistic
This world is so hypocritical
If any of them give birth to a child like you
without the slightest guilt
Either too stupid or too shameless

B13-1 (bluepilled foid)

If you swap bodies, but you have money and education? ? ?
What if there is no other half, a person is happy and comfortable, and if the gender is male, he can buy spring, eat fish and drink tea everywhere.
My family doesn't sound too bad. My family still abused me when I was young.
He seems to have a good life in addition to having a dwarf gene, and he has a leisurely and discriminating against others.
People like this have to blame everything and everyone else. How can those people who are physically handicapped receive low incomes, those who have mental illnesses, and who work to death or earn less than 30,000 yuan to live?
To put it bluntly, it is just a giant baby who has lived a good life and starts to complain about himself.

B13-2 (blackpilled top school student)

It just so happens that his other conditions are too good
It's a glimpse of his flaws
When everyone sees him at first glance, it won't be how good or rich he is
But the deformed and ugly body - yep, replace "body" with "face" and you get me

And it just so happens that his mother and sister have an external advantage
Where can we not compare and how can we not be ashamed
If a girl had such a body today
How much ridicule and indifference do you think she had to go through growing up? - If a girl was 2-2.5 PSL how much ridicule growing up? LOTS

No one wants to buy chicken

“raising her and her lover’s child” so is that why your brother look so different than you?

168 is too high, you either have a problem with your appearance or your personality, and you won't get along with girls in weird ways.
It is recommended to have plastic surgery for the appearance, anyway, your family is so rich - my family is rich and I still get jackshit and rot here on the incel forums
Personality problems go to psychological counseling, let the counselor help you determine why your inferiority complex is so serious

If a girl without good conditions takes a fancy to you, it is definitely something wrong with you. You are arrogant and arrogant, you really embody the fact that the dwarf is short and crooked.

JFL 141 likes

FUCKDCARD

So his father has a acondroplasia and he is 168cm, he gets girls because he is rich but he doesnt want any children not to risk them being born dwarf? Did i got it right?

So his father has a acondroplasia and he is 168cm, he gets girls because he is rich but he doesnt want any children not to risk them being born dwarf? Did i got it right?
yep

he gets TRASH girls because he is rich

@SlayerSlayer what are your thoughts?