Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As it turns out, vaginas also produce smegma

They are just inverted penises

Hm perhaps we ought to circumcise women as well then so our queens need not suffer from such hygienic issues :feelsthink:

my yandere kitsune gf can confirm when she strangles me

Isn't that the boss from the Mega Man X series?

It's misleadingly called "dick cheese" as if it only affects men. It produces a very strong, foul odor that comes from uncleanliness. Until now, I believed it was a problem for uncircumcised men. I have a cut penis and I never had to deal with it, thank God.
Im surprised more people dont know about this tbh.
I wish I didn't know. Absolutely gross.
Hm perhaps we ought to circumcise women as well then so our queens need not suffer from such hygienic issues :feelsthink:
You're a cuck if you don't get your daughter circumcised.

It's misleadingly called "dick cheese" as if it only affects men. It produces a very strong, foul odor that comes from uncleanliness. Until now, I believed it was a problem for uncircumcised men. I have a cut penis and I never had to deal with it, thank God.
i am circumcised and i had dick cheese when i was young

Isn't that the boss from the Mega Man X series?
That'd be more pleasant, that a Mega Man X boss was just hiding in vaginas. But no, this is worse.

I am circumcised and the one thing at the very least I'm glad I can't get is smegma. IT does not sound pleasant or easy to deal with.

Yes, by removing their clit. That way, they cannot enjoy sex. Based African countries have been doing it, but western soyboys and feminist whores call it "female genital mutilation." :feelskek:
based

I heard brazilians suffer from this a lot

depends, i probably didn't have good hygeine, or i'm mistaken on what dick cheese is
It's white in color and it's usually dry and gives off a very bad odor.
I am circumcised and the one thing at the very least I'm glad I can't get is smegma. IT does not sound pleasant or easy to deal with.
Based. I'm also glad I'm circumcised.
Yes.
brutal jfl.
Indeed. It's absolutely gross.
I heard brazilians suffer from this a lot
:feelskek:

Is itt good on crackers?_

Is it just a Brazilian thing?

Vaginas are objectively a thousand times grosser than dicks. They get infections at much higher rates and are located this far <-> from a shitty asshole.

volcel if you wouldnt do it besides smegma

Well yeah, dead cummies, sexual lubricant.

this is already on IT dafuq