Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "As Incels Look to the Joker, Insane Clown Posse Should Be the Face of the Anti-Incel Movement"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Now that incels have ruined one of the most famous clowns in all of pop culture, it’s time that we fight fire with fire and claim Insane Clown Posse as the symbol of the anti-incel movement.

Think about it. Juggalos, as fans of the hip-hop duo are known, have spent well over two decades being the laughingstock of the music world, and they were almost always at the bottom of the social totem pole. People have stereotyped Juggalos as being white trash and unhygienic, and there is undoubtedly some lingering angst within the subculture.

But you know what Juggalos didn’t do? They didn’t engage in mass shootings. They didn’t say reprehensible things about minorities. They didn’t live in a perpetual state of social isolation as some destructive means of coping.

Matter of fact, Juggalos are a surprisingly progressive and inclusive subculture. Insane Clown Posse used to burn Confederate flags onstage and even wrote a song about attacking Klansmen. The anti-racism and anti-elitism of the duo and its fans even helped sprout a fortuitous camaraderie between Twitter leftists and Juggalos. Juggalos also protested the FBI’s labeling of them as a gang in Washington, D.C., and this march competed directly within the vicinity of the pro-Trump “Mother of All Rallies” that same day.

They may be stereotyped as slovenly and unattractive, but unlike incels, have never provoked nor promoted misogyny. Quite the contrary, actually. Female Juggalos are often referred to as “Juggalettes,” and the dynamic between both groups is noticeably egalitarian. Every photographic slideshow of the Gathering of the Juggalos festival is marked “NSFW” or “18+” because many Juggalettes like to be scantily clad, if not completely nude in public, and people within the community never slut-shame them.

Juggalos are living proof that you can grow up as a reject that comes from similar circumstances as incels and still come out strong and dignified. They are a shining example of how a group of downtrodden misfits can come together and form a tight community of like-minded people who actually empower one another.

While incels heavily fixate on their height and the shape of their jawbone, Juggalos confidently walk around shirtless at shows without a care in the world. While incels go on racist diatribes, Juggalos actively fight for racial and socioeconomic justice. While incels go on rants about how desperate they are to feel the touch of a woman, and are in fact entitled to it, Juggalettes get nude at the Gathering, and it fazes nobody in attendance.

Juggalos are clearly the antithesis of incels, and if hateful misogynists want to co-opt the likeness of a famous clown, then two can play at that game. We anti-incels need to make Insane Clown Posse the face of our cause, and we need to uphold Juggalos as the model outcasts they truly are.

Last edited:
I think the article you linked is wrong.

Cucktears are already clowns...

Chads that are abusive are worse than “incels” tbh. Although ICP and their fans aren’t Chads.

pathetic reaching bullshit

the limp-wristed fag writing that has nothing to do with working class movements like juggalos, and never will

source.gif
I see.

I knowed that they will start to hate the joker for the coincidence between him and us. And that article is hate in it's purest form.

Fucking cucks, accept that "low value" unattractive men get treated like shit by society, is it really that hard? life of loneliness and despair while everyone kicks you while you're down is not easy..... Fuck...
They will do anything but show us in compassion. You would think the Joker movie would of taught them a thing or two, NOPE!
Reminder: incel is not something we choose!!!!! you're the ones that choose it for us...

Hating the joker movie just because of the similarities between him and us is pretty low even for cucks standars.

Anti-Incel Movement.

JFL, sure. It will be virgins vs virgins.

Only bluepilled incels can have so much hatred for blackpilled incels. Chad and Stacy just don't give a fuck.

Normalniggers embrace the clown because muh media. Social trends. Popularity.

Incels embraced the clown because of what he represents. Insanity.

It's not about the fuckin white face paint or the clown behavior or some character popularity.

Chad and Stacy just don't give a fuck.

I don't know about that when there is a possibly of getting ran over or randomly shot by an incel(cia).

I think the article is ridiculous because I don't think anyone here really wants to do anything but be left alone to LDAR. The media is the one poking at the tiger cage hoping to get a happening they can milk for money. But what they don’t realize is the tiger is dead and rotting.

Last edited:
Dumbasses have never been to an ICP concert. I have. I've seen them when they're in town. Vandalism and public indecency by the fuckton. Dumbasses.

they are really obsessed with us

ICP concerts are trashy as all hell, so I guess it the "anti" movement and ICP are a good match.

I would like a fucking white shrimp with clown face paint try to run down on me.

>society rejects you
>you are supposed to stand up and help it anyway
are normies insane? this don't make any kind of sense!
>society rejects you
>you are supposed to stand up and help it anyway
are normies insane? this don't make any kind of sense!

Last edited: