Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As incel you should avoid responsible jobs at any cost

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Since I was working office jobs my whole life I noticed that office job is mostly about avoiding responsibility. You spent time writing shit ton of emails to make sure you are not responsible for anything, then your supervisor to exactly fucking same and his/her supervisor do that too.

The point is since you are at the bottom of the barrel a lot of responsibility is left on you - waaaay more than on any manager or supervisor. Bottom of the barrel people are there to exploit them and to have a scapegoats if shit hits the fan. And now since you are ugly you are potential scapegoat squared. If anything goes wrong they will fire you and make you responsible financially for every cost they can.

That's why its very important for an incel to work at jobs that are least responsible.

Common sense, nothing new. Right, you should avoid that kind of jobs even as a normie, you are correct

Uuggghhhhh is there something new on this godforsaken forum

As trucel you should avoid wageslaving at all

Not everyone can work an office job.