Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As if we didn't already know how important appearance is...

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★

Everyone KNOWS appearance is life-currency, but most of them lie to our faces about it. Who the hell do these people think they're fooling?

That woman that got rated 10/10 has the ugliest face that I've ever seen.

That woman that got rated 10/10 has the ugliest face that I've ever seen.

I'm not touching that one. You know what the community's going to do to you in response... :)

It's over. I don't even bother exercising or keeping good hygiene or paying attention to fashion, because no matter how much I dress myself up, the base is still the same. It makes no difference if I am ugly and haggardly with long disheveled hair or ugly and dressed nice with a zoomer cut

''your face is a lil weird''

''its just long''

and that asian guy moggs this entire forum into a black hole.
over 4 longmidfacecels
how is that shit lifefuel tho lmao

Last edited:
It's over. I don't even bother exercising or keeping good hygiene or paying attention to fashion, because no matter how much I dress myself up, the base is still the same. It makes no difference if I am ugly and haggardly with long disheveled hair or ugly and dressed nice with a zoomer cut
make sure to stay low bodyfat no matter what... if you get fat you will get disrespected even more

I'm not touching that one. You know what the community's going to do to you in response... :)
it's okay to criticize bleeders. They deserve it. Esp after someone rated them 10/10 when they aren't even a 7

This. X 10^6.

make sure to stay low bodyfat no matter what... if you get fat you will get disrespected even more
Pretty much my only caloric intake is booze. Heroin is a great weight loss drug

Yeah same. I have lost the drive an motivation to do shit.

this is pathetic

every woman is dunking on the higher tier normie asian guy who is a 6 or 7 as slim low body fat nothing wrong facially and he gets 5s across the board

then the whale who has completely let herself go and eats everything in the fridge has no self control or standards for herself shows zero effort, to be her size and maintain it you need to be wayyyy over eating daily, and is normie at best facially.
SHE GETS A FUCKING 6 AND 6'S

WHAT THE FUCK

the herrrr derrr standards for women but men are not held to any standards and its easier men bro IS LITERALLY DISPROVEN BY THE VIDEO

THEY HAVE WAYYY UNDERATED A GUY WHO GROOMS, EXERCISES DOESNT EAT LIKE A PIG
THEN RATED A PERSON WHO HAS NO EFFORT NO SELF CONTROL AND FACIALLY THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THEM HIGHER JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMEN

THIS IS PATHETIC

REVERSE IT
WHAT DOES AN OBESE MAN GET BASED ON THIS JACKED UP RATING SYSTEM
HE IS GETTING 1S OR 2S

yeah bro just get a zoomer haircut bro and 11 showers a day bro and gym every day bro and ohhh by the way bro YOUR SMV BRO IS STILL LOWER THAN MISS LANDWHALE BRO TEEEEE HEEEEEE

this is pathetic

every woman is dunking on the higher tier normie asian guy who is a 6 or 7 as slim low body fat nothing wrong facially and he gets 5s across the board

then the whale who has completely let herself go and eats everything in the fridge has no self control or standards for herself shows zero effort, to be her size and maintain it you need to be wayyyy over eating daily, and is normie at best facially.
SHE GETS A FUCKING 6 AND 6'S

WHAT THE FUCK

the herrrr derrr standards for women but men are not held to any standards and its easier men bro IS LITERALLY DISPROVEN BY THE VIDEO

THEY HAVE WAYYY UNDERATED A GUY WHO GROOMS, EXERCISES DOESNT EAT LIKE A PIG
THEN RATED A PERSON WHO HAS NO EFFORT NO SELF CONTROL AND FACIALLY THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THEM HIGHER JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMEN

THIS IS PATHETIC

REVERSE IT
WHAT DOES AN OBESE MAN GET BASED ON THIS JACKED UP RATING SYSTEM
HE IS GETTING 1S OR 2S

yeah bro just get a zoomer haircut bro and 11 showers a day bro and gym every day bro and ohhh by the way bro YOUR SMV BRO IS STILL LOWER THAN MISS LANDWHALE BRO TEEEEE HEEEEEE
based

foid in the thumbnail has more smv than the whole forum combined including fakecels
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Everyone KNOWS appearance is life-currency, but most of them lie to our faces about it. Who the hell do these people think they're fooling?

foid in the thumbnail has more smv than the whole forum combined including fakecels
1A30CDBC E860 47FC AA3C F39B64E1B23D
God nuke this gay earth.

I hate land whales that feel they’re discriminated against

View attachment 425206God nuke this gay earth.
"ohhh we're so open minded, we don't fat shame people, unless they're male of course"

That bitch really pissed me off. The bigger the uglier, that's the goddamn rule! No one want to fuck a big fat bucket of lard. It's disgusting. Not to mention, super unhealthy. They're trying to normalize this landwhale shit, just like they did with the trannies, and the normies are sadly buying into it. "ohh my kwenn is 400lbs she's so beautiful"

That's at the same time hilarious AND sobering. That being an unattractive but fit and productive guy, you can still be worth next to nothing in the eyes of the community.