Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As if the idea of a "Superman" wasn't bad enough, here you go!

They really take everything away do they :feelswhat:
Never was a fan of Superman, he's a giga alien chad who's arrogant as fuck and clearly on the bridge of genociding humanity everyday. If I was living under Superman's regime (don't get it twisted, the guy rules the planet, the whole galaxy, he recharges with the sun for fuck sake) I would stockpile Kryptonite just in case he doesn't get his order at Wendy's right and decide to blow the Earth to pieces.

Looks like a good opportunity to make some money by selling "This is not my superman" and "Superman is gay, deal with it" online.

Looks like a good opportunity to make some money by selling "This is not my superman" and "Superman is gay, deal with it" online.
Meaning that one half of the fan crowd will oppose it and that in turn will make money too?
Never was a fan of Superman, he's a giga alien chad who's arrogant as fuck and clearly on the bridge of genociding humanity everyday. If I was living under Superman's regime (don't get it twisted, the guy rules the planet, the whole galaxy, he recharges with the sun for fuck sake) I would stockpile Kryptonite just in case he doesn't get his order at Wendy's right and decide to blow the Earth to pieces.
So what you're infact saying is, you admire the Lex Luthor archetype ? I agree with the critisism of Superman however. Btw, Superman, James Bond...all the same !

Last edited:
And come to think of it, no reason to even call him an "alien". It's interesting how the story posits that the one alien humanity discovers in the Superman part of the DC universe story must look like a giga chad..

..Because of course, anything that is able to do amazing things HAS to be super cut and super good looking. "Super" is the toxic word here! No way around it !

Last edited:
Based and 100% agree

Superman's Dead Living In My Head.

Superman's sorta dumb, in one scene he'll be flying around the earth to make it spin the other way, then in the next he'll struggle to lift a train. :feelsseriously:
In general he isn't given enough limitations and is boring.
And he stole my PCP!:feelsree:
Tumblr c0c973634fc4ea719d54575498af70b2 ba115fba 250
Tumblr 5ba91e87631e965d5202b2a3ce77b4a9 26d51d1e 250

Super man super man. Does whatever a super man does

Now his gay costume makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6