Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As i was walking out the grocery story a group of 10 teen boys saw me and one said “who are you?”

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Happened to me last summer. Two teen boys and a girl just asked me what's my name, for laughs. They probably knew me from before, watched how I went for the groceries or some shit. Those are just bullies who want to see your reaction. Literally no other reason. They see that I am a vulnerable manlet minding my own business alone and want to provoke me.

Yeah this happens alot to me in LA cuz theres alot of crackheads begging outside stores, just ignore them or ask them back what they asked you, low inhib maxxing in public is such a great thing yall i suggest you high inhib fellas try it out. its way more comforting when you dont concern yourself with the opinion of normies.

Happened to me last summer. Two teen boys and a girl just asked me what's my name, for laughs. They probably knew me from before, watched how I went for the groceries or some shit. Those are just bullies who want to see your reaction. Literally no other reason. They see that I am a vulnerable manlet minding my own business alone and want to provoke me.
lmao at ur pp

They wanted to be your friends obviously

they wanted to get know you better

I'm surprised they didn't say worse shit.

Brutal when people ask me and I don't want answer I just I no speak a English.

I stared briefly at two teenaged foids, maybe around 16-18 year olds, and they started laughing loudly and pointing at me

If you shoot at their feet

They will dance!
- in minefield

Those are just bullies who want to see your reaction. Literally no other reason. They see that I am a vulnerable manlet minding my own business alone and want to provoke me.

This. I know this from my childhood.

These people should be shot in GTA Online deathmatch mode btw.
The world (in GTA Online) would lose nothing with their death.

5q72uv

When i go outside i often see kids that are like 14 tall as me or even taller than me
9 year old girls are taller than me. I'm 18 and 5'3. It's over for me. These foids are getting bigger and bigger every day.

Who are yous me