Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AS I TYPE THIS MY 60 YEAR OLD MOTHER IS YELLING AT ME 2 FEET AWAY BECAUSE HER HEARING IS GARBAGE.

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
SHE's standing over me right now. It's the 7th time today. She literally cannot stop nagging me to death and she's super hard of hearing. She stands over me when I lay down or sit. She's actually insane. I can feel her spit coming on to me every day and my ears are ringing. There's nothing I can do. She's farting in my room as well. Trying to talk me into psychologists again whilst using motivational videos. She doesn't understand anything. this old fucking piece of shit tries to diagnose with me early psychosis. IT IS THE 8TH TIME NOW. SHE"S ELLING ME BULLSHIT AGAIN ABOUT SKILLLS AND MY YOUNGER SELF BEING MORE GOOD EVEN THOUGH I WAS UNABLE TO MAKE ANY MONEY OFF ANYTHING I DID AND WAS FAIRLY MEDIOCRE. THE most FUCKING ANNMOYGINEARSI ENEIARSARNSIARSN. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN SHE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING I KEEP TELLING HER WALKING OUTSIDE IS FUCKING USELESS> SHE SAYS I CAN LEARN LEARN AND LISTEN TO SPEECH. LEARNING I ALREADY WORK 11 HOURS A DAY AND SHE IS FUCKING TELLING ME TO LEARN I HAVE DEVISED HUNDREDS OF SETUPS SUTDIED ERGONOMICS EVERY DAY FOR 100 DIFFERENT SETUPS. I EVEN LAY UPSIDE DOWN TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY AND THIS BITCH YELLS AT ME. I HAVE STUDIED EVERY SUBJECT FROM FINE ART HUMANITIES ABSTRACT MATHEMATICS COMPUTATIONAL HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATIONS PHYSICS CHEMICAL REACTIONS BIOLOGY MIEDINCINE THIS WOMEN IS FUCKING TELLING ME TO EXERCISE AND SLEEP WHEN THE GASOLINE FUMES ARE EVERYWHERE RADON PIECES OF GARBAGE OUTSIDE UV RADIATION.

New I.N.C.E.L. Kommando just appeared. :feelskek:

@Sneir

oh crap, this should be in sewers my bad.

Jeez I thought my mother was annoying
Sorry brocel

SHE's standing over me right now. It's the 7th time today. She literally cannot stop nagging me to death and she's super hard of hearing. She stands over me when I lay down or sit. She's actually insane. I can feel her spit coming on to me every day and my ears are ringing. There's nothing I can do. She's farting in my room as well. Trying to talk me into psychologists again whilst using motivational videos. She doesn't understand anything. this old fucking piece of shit tries to diagnose with me early psychosis. IT IS THE 8TH TIME NOW. SHE"S ELLING ME BULLSHIT AGAIN ABOUT SKILLLS AND MY YOUNGER SELF BEING MORE GOOD EVEN THOUGH I WAS UNABLE TO MAKE ANY MONEY OFF ANYTHING I DID AND WAS FAIRLY MEDIOCRE. THE most FUCKING ANNMOYGINEARSI ENEIARSARNSIARSN. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN SHE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING I KEEP TELLING HER WALKING OUTSIDE IS FUCKING USELESS> SHE SAYS I CAN LEARN LEARN AND LISTEN TO SPEECH. LEARNING I ALREADY WORK 11 HOURS A DAY AND SHE IS FUCKING TELLING ME TO LEARN I HAVE DEVISED HUNDREDS OF SETUPS SUTDIED ERGONOMICS EVERY DAY FOR 100 DIFFERENT SETUPS. I EVEN LAY UPSIDE DOWN TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY AND THIS BITCH YELLS AT ME. I HAVE STUDIED EVERY SUBJECT FROM FINE ART HUMANITIES ABSTRACT MATHEMATICS COMPUTATIONAL HARDWARE IMPLEMENTATIONS PHYSICS CHEMICAL REACTIONS BIOLOGY MIEDINCINE THIS WOMEN IS FUCKING TELLING ME TO EXERCISE AND SLEEP WHEN THE GASOLINE FUMES ARE EVERYWHERE RADON PIECES OF GARBAGE OUTSIDE UV RADIATION.
FUCKING POST WALL DISGUSTING ROAST BEEF FUCKING VILE CUNT JUST FUCKING END THAT WHORE FOR GOOD (in Minecraft)?

Shitty neurotic parents raising neurotic kids.
There should be some sort of sexhaving license, you must pass a standardized test and mental evaluation to have breeding privileges.
This will break the cycle of suffering

There should be some sort of sexhaving license, you must pass a standardized test and mental evaluation to have breeding privileges.
The elite are working on this very thing.

The elite are working on this very thing.
One of the few new world order plans I would support. Makes sense to reduce the amount of suffering by kids born to low IQ, degenerate or mentally ill parents. Much better than the looks-based eugenics system we have currently.

Chinese parents be like.

High iq solution