Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As I expected, mogged to oblivion at high school

Just lol at being in the incelosphere at like 12 jfl fuck its clearly not over for you retard
Opposite of "how do you do fellow kids"

How do you do fellow old, flabby, ugly, balding losers. Excuse me I'm late for recess.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Enjoy being mogged and having hormonal drop everyday, better change your school/class, i'm going through this as well, despite being (presumably) much older than you, i just have to finish my school grades at 21, tbhngl

SFX6l3z.gif

I’m in high school too. I knew it was over by the end of freshmen year.
I graduate from high school in 3 months, I realized it was over in 12th grade, if you are at the end of high school and no foid has given you any sort of validation, its beyond over and it obviously wont get any better in college.

Most freshman and sophomore at my school are shorter than me, I'm 5'6 btw.

probably you mog me in height. I'm 1,67 cm , what is yourheight OP?

What the fuck? You're 14? 15? What are you doing on this forum? :dafuckfeels:
I have no idea how people this young have found this shit tbh. is it because this culture has become mainstream now? it wasn't 10 years ago.
Most freshman and sophomore at my school are shorter than me, I'm 5'6 btw.
how ethnic is your neighborhood lol

Unless you are truly deformed if you are not in your 20s+ you need to get off this forum.

I know that feeling fellow manlet

I'm 5'3

Everywhere I go I get heightmogged

I feel an internal burning hatred for this injustice. How a feature that determines income, social status and the amount of sex you'll have such height be decided by random biological factors. Manletism should have cured a long time ago

Where else am I supposed to go?
You're 15? Fuck off. These dudes look like Giants to you because you're still a baby yourself. Wait until you're a senior at least.

You're 15? Fuck off. These dudes look like Giants to you because you're still a baby yourself. Wait until you're a senior at least.
Are you saying 6'1+ is manlet?

Are you saying 6'1+ is manlet?
No, but I'd bet money these dudes that look so big to you are seniors themselves. You are way too young to be saying its over for you. I didn't have a dad so I was a clueless faggot too, but the best advice for someone your age is eat alot, sleep alot, and play sports

14-16 youngcels are completely mild, nothing against them; In addition, get used to everything and enjoy your distance from others if this is your case, but then there is not much to do, because now you risk stopping early, and in that case you may have already stopped; alright alright it's you don't like they're taller but you can't do anything so get used whatever

Your life is a direct reflection of the way you look. It doesn't matter that you post here, all that matters is what you look like. There were young people on incel forums of the past talking about getting laid. I discovered the original puahate forum when I was 16 and I tried to cope looksmax with gymcelling, because what else can you do because looks are mostly genetic. I saw how my friends that weren't ugly had girls make it blatantly obvious that they want them e.g. getting their friends to come ask the guy if he likes her.

Not if you’re 16 or older, you’ve basically stopped growing especially with the medication I used to take lol.

Socialmaxxing? Lol. Yea cuz pErSoNaLiTy matters right?
i was growing till 21 or 22

14-16 youngcels are completely mild, nothing against them; In addition, get used to everything and enjoy your distance from others if this is your case, but then there is not much to do, because now you risk stopping early, and in that case you may have already stopped; alright alright it's you don't like they're taller but you can't do anything so get used whatever
I prefer isolation to being the group jester that comes crying home after the party cause his "friends" urged him to ask stacy out and the obvious happened

Shit, not when you take a certain medication that I was coerced into taking
blame parents for having shitty genes just like i do

Unless you are truly deformed if you are not in your 20s+ you need to get off this forum.

Incel forums weren't a thing when I was in HS. Frankly this would have been a massive cope during that time so I've kinda grown to accept HScels in this forum.

Remember that it never began...

High School is hell. literal worst thing. nothing worse than being forced to be in a socialization prison system as an ugly man for 7+ hours daily. atleast in college you have like 1-3 classes a day unlike the 6-7 in HS. thinking of my High School days and remenscing the torture it had on my mental health is puke inducing. OP, buckle up.

Highschool is a horrible gauntlet that will test the power of the will of an manlet incel. On the other hand u can't get stronger without going through the pain.

To give an analogy, think of a sickeningly hard video game that you feel like quitting 10 minutes into playing it. Eg.. Battletoads on the NES.

JFL I signed up for a programming class and there were literally no computers in the classroom we are gonna be in.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Get out of there, writing code by hand is horrible.
Learn to code at Codecademy instead

just quit school theory like me

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Get out of there, writing code by hand is horrible.
Learn to code at Codecademy instead
I signed up for being a "mechanical computer engineering technician" so I assume we are just gonna work our shit at home and save it on USBs to give them to our teacher.

High School is hell. literal worst thing. nothing worse than being forced to be in a socialization prison system as an ugly man for 7+ hours daily. atleast in college you have like 1-3 classes a day unlike the 6-7 in HS. thinking of my High School days and remenscing the torture it had on my mental health is puke inducing. OP, buckle up.
JFL they're having a strike a day after school started for a indefinite amount of time so I didnt do shit today lmao