Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As I approach my uni sports village

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
The concentration of athletic chads is ever increasing. Legit getting mogged to death it's not even funny the average height in the gym is over 6 foot 2, even girls around 6 foot are starting to height mog me. The whole place is full of legit stacies and high tier normies/chads. It's over lol

jesus man, your area must be UTTER suicidefuel

you should move to some place like where i'm at (nyc), there's no white chads here except in manhattan.

True story. When I was in college, I was placed in the athlete dorms despite not being an athlete myself. One night, I got into a confrontation with a few of the football players over the noise levels that I found intolerable. I was really losing my sanity that night, so I started shouting at them from the middle of the hallway. One of the football players, a 6'3-6'5 linebacker type who probably would have WRECKED me in a fistfight, came out of his room to see what was up. I gave him a crazy stare, like I was going to kill him, and he genuinely seemed frightened. I doubt he has ever encountered a 5-foot-nothing guy like me acting so boldly, so he probably didn't know how to react. I eventually got kicked out of the dorms after causing other disturbances, and somehow, my dad (who paid for it all) didn't give me any shit over it.

jesus man, your area must be UTTER suicidefuel

you should move to some place like where i'm at (nyc), there's no white chads here except in manhattan.
Lol I stayed in NYC for a while with rich relatives in the upper east side. Thank fuck I wasn't blackpiled then. Also stayed in Connecticut for a bit which was less of a mogging

this is one really good thing about being NEET, don't have to be mogged by Chads all the time