Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As i age nothing seems to matter anymore...

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
My time never came, I have my peace of shit genetics to thank for it. Basically my acne obliterated any chance of a normal social and sex life. Now at a quarter century old (25), I realized I have basically missed the boat on a normal and exciting young adult experience. Worst part is your expected to just go along with the pros if nothing's wrong. Now that my younger years are coming to an end, I feel like nothing even fucking matters anymore. Like no matter what I do from here on out will never be able to replace the humiliation, suffering and agony I have endure thanks to being subhuman. It seems all I got to look forward to now, is to be miserable at some shit job so I can live a shit wageslave life of never ending struggles wither financial or healthwise. I'm sick of living life stuck in the failo vortex. I'm way beyond nihilistic and apathetic at this point....

yup its 0ver I'm starting 2 feel that t00 about 2 turn 24 next month.

How did you get blackpilled?

Damn. :feelsbadman:

Remind me when it is so I can wish you a happy bday br0.
0 dnt w0rry I'm going 2 p0st it s0 i can get sum g00d feelingz fr0m my buck0z & f33l like a special b0y. hopefully my dad doesn't ruin it again by getting drunk and going crazy. maybe this year ill get drunk with him and go destroy a red l0bster.

You know, i feel this from time to time
But if it helps you, i can say that even to 70yrs old you can get laid
But it will depend basically on your wealth, or your confidence
otherwise it's over.
But you should keep trying

otherwise it's over.
:redpill::bluepill:

I'm turning 25 this year

PERKELE

2252995A AD77 4099 AD7F 57793689EC76

Remember to clean y0ur r00m, buck0.

It is important to remeber that swallowing the right pill at the right time from time to time can lead an incel to new areas.
even ascend.
it's about medication

otherwise it's over.
It is important to remeber that swallowing the right pill at the right time from time to time can lead an incel to new areas.
even ascend.
it's about medication
What is your point?

@Gengar

If you are open minded enough, you will realize that many of us suffer from different situations. For example, a guy who has a bad genetics but has a brain that understands and applies math in an evolved way, can make more money if he improves that ability and consequently, obtain the approval of some female that is at least a gold digger, simply because none female out there is perfect, that is, depending on the pill you take, it can take you to new places that will fill the emptiness of your existence. For example I, I am mentalcel, but I have a huge ability to create music, and not only that, I have the ability to learn languages. If I mastered my skills, certainly in a promising future, I'll be earning enough money to at least spend a great deal of it on prostitutes. Is that getting out of Inceldom? No, but it's sure to leave me in a better position than before. When someone comes to this forum, the person makes the important decision to swallow the black pill and embrace the reality of various aspects of life. But you have to be perseverant enough to improve yourself with the reality exposed here.
I do.

I cant image making it to 25 tbh

@Gengar

If you are open minded enough, you will realize that many of us suffer from different situations. For example, a guy who has a bad genetics but has a brain that understands and applies math in an evolved way, can make more money if he improves that ability and consequently, obtain the approval of some female that is at least a gold digger, simply because none female out there is perfect, that is, depending on the pill you take, it can take you to new places that will fill the emptiness of your existence. For example I, I am mentalcel, but I have a huge ability to create music, and not only that, I have the ability to learn languages. If I mastered my skills, certainly in a promising future, I'll be earning enough money to at least spend a great deal of it on prostitutes. Is that getting out of Inceldom? No, but it's sure to leave me in a better position than before. When someone comes to this forum, the person makes the important decision to swallow the black pill and embrace the reality of various aspects of life. But you have to be perseverant enough to improve yourself with the reality exposed here.
I do.
Ok then. For a moment I thought you were a cucktear infiltrator.