Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As foids are the choosers of sex…

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Foids are the ones who should have to answer for inceldom.
They are the ones that cause it.
It’s bullshit they try to blame incels for being rejected.
But “oh how do you think you can benefit foids,” :foidSoy:
Foids are so dumb they think by males supplicating and being blue pilled faggots they will change their choices.
It’s so infuriating

In a Mad Max world, they wouldn't be.

Make rape legal then men can be the choosers of sex.

They like it the way it is currently. They will gaslight you to oblivion just to keep the status quo.

Make rape legal then men can be the choosers of sex.
Not a good idea bro. I dont want to be raped by those giant niggers that wander around my city.

Mainstream academia will openly admit that females are the "gatekeepers of sex", yet this same academia thinks that inceldom (particularly the recent and sharp rise in inceldom) is men's fault.

The only way some individual or entity could hold these beliefs simultaneously is if they believed that females are like infallible Gods.

The only way some individual or entity could hold these beliefs simultaneously is if they believed that females are like infallible Gods.
Which they do.

I never saw women as the enemy its more your governments and the united nations, who
are pushing pro-chad/looks agendas. US/UK need to leave the UN asap.

The fuck are they supposed to do, have sex with us out of pity?

IT won't touch this