Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As Expected The Media Lied to Me about the BBC Documentary

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I was asked to be in the documentary, and I know some others were as well. I chose to decline as this BBC producer was basically begging and prodding me for weeks to get do it, but I voiced all my concerns about how the media, and BBC has a bad track record, it'll probably be a hitpiece, etc. He told me it was going to be fair, very sly guy, he seemed pretty convincing, but he gave off fake vibes.

Even if it made my clout go higher and statusmaxxed me a bit, I said no, and look at what happened? Not even a minute into the documentary and it says and I quote, "A Violent New Ideology Radicalising Young Men Online" I mean, what a joke, I also went into quite a bit of detail into how certain LGBT Communities, have groomed young incel men, and forced them to take HRT, and led them to suicide, you don't see that covered in the documentary do you? Of course you don't.

Also JFL at Catfishman.

What we can hope for is that hopefully it'll bring more Incels who are attacked to the website, but gonna be honest, it's pretty hard to even find this documentary, JFL, I had to click on like 3 different websites to find it.

Everyone always says that this happens, i thought you were ready for it.

Read more voxday posts on media.

This was almost something that was bound to happen, it's the media. I almost feel like there's going to be hate crimes against below average-ugly guys now.

How many people on here were messaged by the BBC? How many other companies are going to try to message us to record their hit piece? They wont even offer shekels lol

Last edited:
Cloudfare ddos protection better be up, a lot of ddos attack come after these incel documentaries

The media creates a product that the consumers want. When they reached out to you to create a documentary, did you think they had incel consumers best interest in mind? Of course not. It's all a business. They were thinking about the liberals, feminists, sjw types, which plague all of academia and common thought.

Should have sent them an edited version of this:

Anyone got a link to this documentary? Or was is it hidden somewhere? Also, does anyone have screenshots of the media's catfish game? And or screenshots of incels being tricked into HRT? I mean, I know we live in a fucked circus-tent world but for give my suspicion.

You should've arranged a meeting and catfished them :dab:

>You repeatedly see cases of incels getting duped into giving interviews for hitpieces
>One day, you get asked to do an interview for something related to incels
>Despite being aware of how this shit goes, you decide to do it anyway
>3 months later, this is you on national TV:

If you talk to the media, you get what you deserve.

hqdefault.jpg

Based. Was it the same guy that took advantage of James and got fired?

Based. Was it the same guy that took advantage of James and got fired?

Not sure, was some british dude, would prob be able to recognize his voice if I heard it again.

It’s over for many men...

Man...

If someone asked me to be in a documentary about incels I would tell them to go decapitate themselves. And this catfish dude is such a fucking joke. He is not even an incel.

Don't trust the (((media))).

With (((media))) you lose.

this guy mogs me hard

If someone asked me to be in a documentary about incels I would tell them to go decapitate themselves. And this catfish dude is such a fucking joke. He is not even an incel.

Depends on the kind of interview and the conditions:
1. Audio only, no editing and splicing, answers proceed in the order the questions were asked
2. I am free to record and release the full audio of the interview as security
3. No information that directly relates or alludes to my identity, profession or location is to revealed

I'd agree to an interview then and only then