Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As expected, IT completely ignores my argument and puts words in my mouth

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I honestly feel this deserves it's own thread, that way others can see the bullshit for themselves.

So, remember that part where I said,
I'm pretty sure that they're so low IQ this post will end up on IT, and they'll claim I'm endorsing violence. Despite me implying the exact opposite, guess we'll see though.
Well it seems I was right.

Lets see here, what they took from all of that, once again, was to claim that I'm somehow trying to justify someone else's actions. Despite that being exactly the opposite of what I was saying?
there is nothing about nature which can be justified
What is it that they aren't getting? Calling these people stupid can't be accurate, because I really don't believe that's the issue at play here. At the very least, I don't suspect that this particular user is willing to be even remotely honest.

No IT, sexual failure doesn't make rape and murder okay. Got that? However, simply because something isn't justified doesn't mean that it's whatsoever unexpected, nor does it mean that the situation that drove them to such actions was warranted or any less unfair. I'll repeat myself, but this time phrase it even more clearly. My main point is that people who attempt to downplay and justify inceldom as being natural would be hypocrites if they didn't do the same for violence, an equally natural occurrence, however my perception of nature doesn't lead me to believe that any of it is justifiable.

Can't say I'm surprised that IT ignored everything I said and simply put words in my mouth, but sure, it's us who are the "bad guys" for being evil incels. Is that about right? They have over 250k members, let that sink in.

Why do you even waste your time feeding these trolls? I haven't really ever heard of them outside this forum, they're basically fleas.

Why do you even waste your time feeding these trolls?
For me it's enjoyable proving that they have no argument, over and over again at this point. It's a nice distraction I think.

Why do you even waste your time feeding these trolls? I haven't really ever heard of them outside this forum, they're basically fleas.
This, really. If you post about them at all, it should be to make fun of them or point out something completely outrageous. Debating with them by using lurking cucks as carrier pigeons is pretty lame.

They're pretty much a parody of themselves tbh.
I'd say so. The echo chamber's gone too far imo. The sizable number of fem"cels" there doesn't help (and also serves as proof that fem"cels" are our enemies, and not our friends).

It's pointless even paying attention to them tbh. They're a waste of space.

For me it's enjoyable proving that they have no argument, over and over again at this point. It's a nice distraction I think.
Ok but it sounds like a child burning ants with a lens, pretty pointless imho.
Also you make them feel validated and give them lifefuel, trust me on this. They only care about this, not about arguments and logic. They are trolls after all.

Seriously dude this is getting old.

Also you make them feel validated and give them lifefuel, trust me on this. They only care about this, not about arguments and logic. They are trolls after all.
Seriously dude this is getting old.
Alright, I give in. I'll never post about them again.

It's just that they're so predictable that it's difficult to resist, it's lifefuel for me as well.

Alright, I give in. I'll never post about them again.

It's just that they're so predictable that it's difficult to resist, it's lifefuel for me as well.
You can post about them if you want, it's not against the rules(although @wizardcel was banned for constantly baiting them)But it shows you really have no means of coping other than arguing with retards who thinks the sky is pink.

You can post about them if you want, it's not against the rules(although @wizardcel was banned for constantly baiting them)
No, I really think it has become redundant, I've already proven my point about them enough, and it's clear that most don't see this as quality content either.
But it shows you really have no means of coping other than arguing with retards who thinks the sky is pink.
I'm just bored a lot of the time.

Ok but it sounds like a child burning ants with a lens, pretty pointless imho.
Just let him have some fun bro.

Just let him have some fun bro.
I don't mind that, it's just that they have their fun too this way. It's literally the only target of their subreddit to troll and acknowledged by us.

IT isn't gonna touch this one because it doesn't feed their narrative of the evil incel boogeymen but thanks for showing proof yet again they are retarded

MrPizza says he will babysit for free.

I'd say so. The echo chamber's gone too far imo. The sizable number of fem"cels" there doesn't help (and also serves as proof that fem"cels" are our enemies, and not our friends).

I don't get why you guys even acknowledge IT. I haven't looked at their sub even once. Like all libs they're not looking for a debate because they're not mentally capable of winning them. They'll just shout you down and virtue signal until you leave the conversation and then declare it a win.

IT isn't gonna touch this one because it doesn't feed their narrative of the evil incel boogeymen but thanks for showing proof yet again they are retarded
Honestly it's difficult to tell whether or not they're retarded, or if they're simply trolling. As it seems that nobody in that comment section understood what I was trying to say, or rather if they did, then they certainly haven't posted anything to indicate that. I guess I have to ask, was my other thread so poorly worded? It's just difficult to believe that everyone on that sub is so disingenuous, or that their reading comprehension is so lacking. They read one thing, and claim I'm saying something else entirely, basically the exact opposite of the point I was attempting to make with the thread.

Regardless, it's completely obvious to me that they're either not capable of understanding what we're saying, or they're not willing to be honest.