Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As civilization slowly collapses, this truth that there's no room for weak people in this world will become more and more self-evident.

Jew york and niggers, disgusting

Seemingly, the only weak people in the world that end up culled are us

Jew york and niggers, disgusting
he is allowed to act in such way cause black people were oppressed for centauries and whites have to pay
/s

he is allowed to act in such way cause black people were oppressed for centauries and whites have to pay
/s
Niggers are acting with total impunity.

Atleast im not disabled.

Wow i wouldve bashed his head in if i saw that

Ugly women with bad genetics STILL have men flock to them
this is the fact and it completely crushes such argument as "bUt wOMen hAVe INStinCts tO sPoT a WEak Man anD mATe OnlY WiTh StrONg oNes SO onLy gOoD GenES PasS!"

NIGGER..............NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

NIGGER..............NIGGER

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

...........................NIGGER.............NIGGER

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER.............NIGGER

n1gg3rs aren't strong, most of them are bullies. and are weaklings that will run the moment someone is stronger then them.

They are high T though.
They are low IQ and not high T, also they know that the j00s with their w0ke agenda support them, so they do not afriad. This is not a display of High T. High T are man that are pushing against them and the w0ke agenda.

Bronze Age collapse 2.0

@shishiowasright

holy shit that shortcel was sent flying. once again, shishio was right
Yeah man, times are not good for weak people. We regularly see strong blacks brutalizing weak whites on the streets.

holy shit that shortcel was sent flying. once again, shishio was right
Shishio was wrong. He hasn't seen my home universe. The badass UTOPIA. He would cry and beg forgiveness if he saw were I was from. This universe is nothing more than an overgrown child. Can't even form other worlds with life right. Still stuck on hydrogen and helium as star fuel. Stuck on dark energy for expansion hahaha ...laughable. Disgraceful reality. This universe is the laughing stock of the multiverse

Shishio was wrong. He hasn't seen my home universe. The badass UTOPIA. He would cry and beg forgiveness if he saw were I was from. This universe is nothing more than an overgrown child. Can't even form other worlds with life right. Still stuck on hydrogen and helium as star fuel. Stuck on dark energy for expansion hahaha ...laughable. Disgraceful reality. This universe is the laughing stock of the multiverse
Extremely based

Nah. It's just humans being spoiled rotten. Continuing to cause the same mistakes the same history. Over and over. That's something this species doesn't want to look at.They are lazy self centered failures for so called apes. Even donkey kong has more code than a modern human. That's saying something. They all did this to themselves so they should rot.

Weak ones always sacrificed first.

Most people are Backward Shitters , whats new .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back