Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an ugly and short man, you have no obligations towards any human society

InefficientMarkets

InefficientMarkets

Greycel
If you are indeed an incel, which is to say ugly, or worse, short, or worse, both of them, -then you have nothing else to do before you die but do your best to avoid having to participate to society.

You have been treated like a non-human your entire life, wherever you were, by women because you were ugly and short, and men because you were short. When you tried to complain, or seek help, they added hatred to their mockeries.

You never signed anywhere, to be born with such genes. You never wanted to be here. But now you have developped an ego, some hopes, and a consciousness of yourself, and therefore, cannot decide to kill yourself.
Chads, normies and women deserve to wageslave, this is their part of the contract. We on the other hand have no contract with society. We deserve a work-free life, for what has been done and will be done to us until we die.

You need to fully comprehend this :
You were born a dead man. Because of a few millimeters of bone.
The SOCIAL CONTRACT
never existed between you and the group.

This gives you a strengh that others don’t have : you are not part of society. You have more free time, and more determination, as you have nothing to lose.

You shouldn’t give one drop of your sweat, blood or tears, one cent of your bank account, one second of your time and energy, to any country or society on earth.

The game of « Life » is rigged from the very start. The rules have been set by biology against us.
You have thus no reason to stay « in » the game.
You have to live for yourself, beyond « good and evil », live for your own daily satisfactions, and if possible, far away from society. Try to reach what ancient greeks called « ἀταραξία », the « trouble-free » life.

Which leads us to the conclusion of my thread :
-Either you LDAR, and will at some point have to wageslave, unless you live in a country where you can get unlimited taxpayer’s money.
-Or you try to moneymax and then live for your copes/hobbies. This is the only thing we can do to improve our situation and maybe just maybe, escape our horrible fate.

« But bro, women and chads become millionaires at 19 for posting a few pics of themselves on social media ».
Yes, so ? There’s nothing we can do about it.

If you’re still young, go for for hard scientific studies which will lead you to very high paying jobs, and start investing your money as soon as possible.
If you’re an entrepreneur, use your blackpill knowledge to your advantage, and use stacy-models in your marketing strategies to sell stupid products to simps.

You will never have love, you will never have tenderness, and you will be haunted by all the memories of humiliations and missed opportunities, until you die, but at least you can achieve a life of peace and free time if you can manage to get rich enough. That is all you can hope for.

If you fail, and have no choice but to wageslave, you will probably rope, so might as well give it a good try.

All this :
Because of a few millimeters of bone in your skull.

Good whitepill post, unfortunately blackpill angst requires time and willpower to get over. Many men will spin their tires a lot before finally accepting fate.

I nominate @ilieknothing as our king

It's rather centimeters, not millimeters though (unless you're a nearcel).
Everybody wants to become rich, but only a few people will be able to do that. And statistically, they're not incels.

Good whitepill post, unfortunately blackpill angst requires time and willpower to get over. Many men will spin their tires a lot before finally accepting fate.

Thx for your answer.

Accepting the blackpill brings you into temporary madness... It's borderline impossible to not turn at least a bit crazy, when you understand the full reality of genetic determinism.

Yes, I am hallucinating when foids say my skin is the colour of shit. :feelswhere:
A tall ethnic is better off than a 5'1" white man. You Indians place too much emphasis on the fact that you are ethnics. The real issue is height and face. There are tall ethnics. There are handsome ethnics.

A tall ethnic is better off than a 5'1" white man. You Indians place too much emphasis on the fact that you are ethnics. The real issue is height and face. There are tall ethnics. There are handsome ethnics.
I am 5’10”, not particularly tall but I don’t think it’s fair to call me short. White Chadlets who are shorter than me have mogged me and foids have picked them over me

I am 5’10”, not particularly tall but I don’t think it’s fair to call me short. White Chadlets who are shorter than me have mogged me and foids have picked them over me
what about your fellow brown foids?

what about your fellow brown foids?
I am taller than 90% of all foids irrespective of race, that doesn’t mean much when there are scores of cumskins taller than me

I want soyciety to collapse and have inceldia rise from the ashes

You are neither short nor tall. You are average height. I said that a tall ethnic is better off than a 5'1" white man. But also, an average height ethnic is better off than a 5'1" white man.

Serious question: Why don't you try to get a girlfriend that is an ethnic curry (or an ethnic of whatever your race is if you are not a curry) ?

A lot of ethnics always whine about how white foids don't want to date an ethnic man. Well, go for women of your own race. Problem solved. Can't you find a girlfriend at your local Hindu temple?

A short man cannot go for his own kind (short women) because short women don't want to date short men either.

I am taller than 90% of all foids irrespective of race, that doesn’t mean much when there are scores of cumskins taller than me
If you were 5'1" like me, you would forget all about the fact that you're ethnic.

You are neither short nor tall. You are average height. I said that a tall ethnic is better off than a 5'1" white man. But also, an average height ethnic is better off than a 5'1" white man.

Serious question: Why don't you try to get a girlfriend that is an ethnic curry (or an ethnic of whatever your race is if you are not a curry) ?

A lot of ethnics always whine about how white foids don't want to date an ethnic man. Well, go for women of your own race. Problem solved. Can't you find a girlfriend at your local Hindu temple?

A short man cannot go for his own kind (short women) because short women don't want to date short men either.
All foids, including ethnic foids reject me. I have made quite a few threads about me getting rejected for arranged marriage

I don't agree that improving your life and being objective is "white pill" and doing LDAR retard shit is "black pill".

The black pill is just the unfiltered truth of reality, it is not a decree to make defeatist life choices.

I'd argue the people who do that after being excused to the black pill were going to do nothing with their lives anyways, and they are merely using the black pill as a convenient excuse.

The black pill is actually what pushes me to wealthmaxx, because it makes your life choices simple and straightforward, it takes all of the guesswork out of life, it's really an amazing philosophy.

This gives you a strengh that others don’t have : you are not part of society. You have more free time, and more determination, as you have nothing to lose.
Great thread. This line especially rings true. So many incels refuse to take advantage of the perks of being an incel, so they end up only experiencing the downsides their entire life.

It's rather centimeters, not millimeters though (unless you're a nearcel).
Everybody wants to become rich, but only a few people will be able to do that. And statistically, they're not incels.

Getting rich has a lot to do with genes as well, considering that it usually takes high IQ or a lot of luck to manage doing it. So I could agree to some extent with you that most incels, who usually have the full "bad genes" package, won't be able to.
But as I say in the thread : we have nothing to lose anyway, might as well try as hard as we can. Then rope only if we failed and after we failed.

The black pill is just the unfiltered truth of reality, it is not a decree to make defeatist life choices.

This.

The black pill is actually what pushes me to wealthmaxx, because it makes your life choices simple and straightforward, it takes all of the guesswork out of life, it's really an amazing philosophy.

This again. If only I had been blackpilled sooner, I'd have taken so much better decisions, my life would be so much better right now. The blackpill gives you most of the informations you need about how the world works, and therefore also gives you the directions you should be taking.

:yes::yes::yes:

Agree. I dont give my sit to foids anymore.

"For me the issue is a few litres of melanin"

I don't mean to downgrade "race" as a factor of inceldom, but unless you're indian, height and face remain much more important.

If you are indeed an incel, which is to say ugly, or worse, short, or worse, both of them, -then you have nothing else to do before you die but do your best to avoid having to participate to society.

You have been treated like a non-human your entire life, wherever you were, by women because you were ugly and short, and men because you were short. When you tried to complain, or seek help, they added hatred to their mockeries.

You never signed anywhere, to be born with such genes. You never wanted to be here. But now you have developped an ego, some hopes, and a consciousness of yourself, and therefore, cannot decide to kill yourself.
Chads, normies and women deserve to wageslave, this is their part of the contract. We on the other hand have no contract with society. We deserve a work-free life, for what has been done and will be done to us until we die.

You need to fully comprehend this :
You were born a dead man. Because of a few millimeters of bone.
The SOCIAL CONTRACT
never existed between you and the group.

You shouldn’t give one drop of your sweat, blood or tears, one cent of your bank account, one second of your time and energy, to any country or society on earth.

The game of « Life » is rigged from the very start. The rules have been set by biology against us.
You have thus no reason to stay « in » the game.
You have to live for yourself, beyond « good and evil », live for your own daily satisfactions, and if possible, far away from society. Try to reach what ancient greeks called « ἀταραξία », the « trouble-free » life.

Which leads us to the conclusion of my thread :
-Either you LDAR, and will at some point have to wageslave, unless you live in a country where you can get unlimited taxpayer’s money.
-Or you try to moneymax and then live for your copes/hobbies. This is the only thing we can do to improve our situation and maybe just maybe, escape our horrible fate.

« But bro, women and chads become millionaires at 19 for posting a few pics of themselves on social media ».
Yes, so ? There’s nothing we can do about it.

If you’re still young, go for for hard scientific studies which will lead you to very high paying jobs, and start investing your money as soon as possible.
If you’re an entrepreneur, use your blackpill knowledge to your advantage, and use stacy-models in your marketing strategies to sell stupid products to simps.

You will never have love, you will never have tenderness, and you will be haunted by all the memories of humiliations and missed opportunities, until you die, but at least you can achieve a life of peace and free time if you can manage to get rich enough. That is all you can hope for.

If you fail, and have no choice but to wageslave, you will probably rope, so might as well give it a good try.

All this :
if theres no social contract between me and females does that mean can rape them :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:. also as far as " But bro, women and chads become millionaires at 19 for posting a few pics of themselves on social media" why dont we just do a revolution?????:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: