Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an openly racist person, I don’t believe in genocide

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
I really don’t think any race is the most superior or the most inferior. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

Some are better than others, some are worse than others. Sometimes they swap places on the tier list.

I just think some races need to be separate. Blacks disrespect females, which is based, but they’re notoriously violent. They need to be isolated and allowed to evolve longer.

Curries are incredibly stinky, and while I don’t care passing one on the street, the way a nigger gives me anxiety, I’d rather not work next to one at my job.

I don’t think anyone needs to die, but mass segregation is the key to world peace imo

(Except Jews they need to be persecuted and culled)

I don't think mass segregation is the answer, however I support the views that have been prevalent over most of human history where there is ALWAYS the acknowledgement that others that are not your race have different characteristics than you and that different races have different dispositions, unlike the modern view that everyone is the same and that race is merely an aesthetic difference, and everyone is the same inside.

IT will touch this

I don't support exterminating races just for existing. Every race deserves their own land or territory.

Segregation is the answer, not genocide

Only jews should be wiped out... Blacks should not be subsidized

I’m an IT cuck bc I don’t want to mass genocide 80% of the earths populous like a sociopath?

I still believe in the death penalty, for overtly violent individuals. And I agree races need to be separate. Race mixing is like housing chimpanzees, gorillas, and baboons all together in one cage. Shits gonna go bad.

But just bc I don’t think genociding everything but Aryan blood makes me a cuck? I mean, get me, I see the standpoint on why you’d wanna genocide niggers and curries. But it’s a waste of resources frankly, relative to the benefit over just shipping them back to Africa. And that’s just my opinion

I'd be ok with all races uniting together against the jews

I don't think mass segregation is the answer, however I support the views that have been prevalent over most of human history where there is ALWAYS the acknowledgement that others that are not your race have different characteristics than you and that different races have different dispositions, unlike the modern view that everyone is the same and that race is merely an aesthetic difference, and everyone is the same inside.
The answer is bleaching the world while keeping white nations pure. If the world was full of white arabs, mulattos and hapas, we would all be better ofd

The answer is bleaching the world while keeping white nations pure. If the world was full of white arabs, mulattos and hapas, we would all be better ofd
I highly disagree. This would warrant white men impregnating brown women and then leaving them. This would create too many broken families and also lead to loss of brown cultures. I don't believe in the superiority of whites, people should stick to their own. That's why I am highly averse to race-mixing. White (although largely influenced by jewish) culture is actually quite stupid and the reason for rising inceldom. It's why white women are the biggest sluts, because white men can't control them. White men are extremely weak. If you are saying that "bleaching the world" will make people look better, this is probably wrong as well. Most hapa look very off, and so do mullattos. As for white arabs, they don't need to be mixed with white people to be white, though I see no harm in them. If more 3rd world countries developed their looks will be better in time. I believe even india has potential for good looking people if they put more effort into their looks and fitness

Cope. You will still be an incel.

No white nations for your face
No white nations for your height

100 percent. There will always be incels, but the reason for most of them today and the rise of them is the spread of jewish and white ideology. There are very few incels in actual islamic countries, they eventually get wives as long as they can earn money and aren't severely deformed. Though that is ending because of increasing hypergamy in those countries due to globalism and spread of liberal (white) ideologies. I have attractive foid cousins but they have never benefited from it because of strict islamic restrictions on both men and women, they will eventually be married off to another guy as virgins who won't be thinking of their last boyfriend while spending time with their new husband.

100 percent. There will always be incels, but the reason for most of them today and the rise of them is the spread of jewish and white ideology. There are very few incels in actual islamic countries, they eventually get wives as long as they can earn money and aren't severely deformed. Though that is ending because of increasing hypergamy in those countries due to globalism and spread of liberal (white) ideologies. I have attractive foid cousins but they have never benefited from it because of strict islamic restrictions on both men and women, they will eventually be married off to another guy as virgins who won't be thinking of their last boyfriend while spending time with their new husband.
Right, that's why you and me are muslim sand niggers and we're both here on this shitty forum JFL?

It's not just about inceldom. Yes, incels will always exist, but this is about IQ and functioning as a society. And for fuck's sake, dont be delusional, if Mulattos replaced Niggers, White Arabs replaced Brown Arabs, and Hapas replaced Chinks, the gap between whites and ethnics would be far smaller. Whites' beauty is so overwhelmingly superior to shitskins, that even the top tier ethnics usually can't compete with the top tier whites. So making these races more white would STILL keep whites on top, just lower the power gap between them

I just don't want to co-exist with 80IQ impulsive shitskins & niggers who contribute nothing to society, drag down the QoL, cause friction amongst races & in-between them, all whilst advancing a certain (((narrative)))

Yet that's too much to even ask for

idc about race, the only thing that pisses me of is Jews giving blacks extra rights. Like some user said "curries live what niggers claim to live".
There will always be incels, but the reason for most of them today and the rise of them is the spread of jewish and white ideology. There are very few incels in actual islamic countries, they eventually get wives as long as they can earn money and aren't severely deformed.

I highly disagree.
Provide evidence.
This would warrant white men impregnating brown women and then leaving them.
Or it could warrant white eggs being put in brown women and/or importing white wives like what Saudis and Emeratis do. Besdies, if white men impregnate brown women and leave them, so what? Those brown bitched want white sperm so badly, like you wouldn't believe. Why do you think there are so many SEA whores who have bastard children with white men?
This would create too many broken families
Nah, JBW's power is so overwhelming, it would overcome this
lead to loss of brown cultures.
Brown cultures aren't worth preserving. Stupid shitskin cultures are trash nigger nonsense
I don't believe in the superiority of whites
You're as delusional as a woman then. Racial superiority is a tenent of the blackpill

people should stick to their own.
Tell that to all the brown, black, and yellow whores who worship white men JFL. Even when china is 99% mongoloid, these whores still IMPORT white sperm to impregnate themselves. Look it up.
That's why I am highly averse to race-mixing.
Racemixing always happens because people want better genes, and some races have better genes than others. It's like when the Anatolians took European women as their slaves/wives, or similiarly when many West Africans took North African women as wives.
White (although largely influenced by jewish) culture is actually quite stupid and the reason for rising inceldom. It's why white women are the biggest sluts, because white men can't control them. White men are extremely weak.
White culture is shit, true, but White Sharia would bring about world peace.
If you are saying that "bleaching the world" will make people look better,
It would, that's a fact, that's why you Somalis always brag about your caucasion features, small noses, and softer hair, why you guys hate on bantus
Most hapa look very off
Still look better than full gooks

and so do mullattos.
Still look better than full niggers

As for white arabs, they don't need to be mixed with white people to be white, though I see no harm in them.
Yes, but white arabs would look better if they had more European DNA. Syrians are a MERE 7% more european on average than other Levantine Arabs, yet look at how much more better they look compared to them, let alone Gulf Arabs and Bedouins, who often times look far more subhuman, although even brown Arabs still look better than gooks, niggers, and pajeets

If more 3rd world countries developed their looks will be better in time. I believe even india has potential for good looking people if they put more effort into their looks and fitness
It's not about putting in effort, holy fuck, this is such a bluepilled cope, you should get warned by mods for saying something this retarded. Koreans all put "more effort into their looks and fitness" as you say, yet some random, hazel eyed, big eyed, thin nosed Arab mogs their entire species to kingdom come

Get this through your skull. You can't escape your genetics. You can't escape your race. No amount of makeup, surgeries, or fashion is making those subhuman races better.

I am antiracist and I believe in genocide

I just don't want to co-exist with 80IQ impulsive shitskins & niggers who contribute nothing to society, drag down the QoL, cause friction amongst races & in-between them, all whilst advancing a certain (((narrative)))

Yet that's too much to even ask for
Imagine how much better america would be if niggers weren't enslaved or if native americans were truly wiped out LMFAO. Didn't someone once propose sending african americans back to niggerland?

TJD, TND.

Nothing more, nothing less

Provide evidence.

Or it could warrant white eggs being put in brown women and/or importing white wives like what Saudis and Emeratis do. Besdies, if white men impregnate brown women and leave them, so what? Those brown bitched want white sperm so badly, like you wouldn't believe. Why do you think there are so many SEA whores who have bastard children with white men?

Nah, JBW's power is so overwhelming, it would overcome this

Brown cultures aren't worth preserving. Stupid shitskin cultures are trash nigger nonsense

You're as delusional as a woman then. Racial superiority is a tenent of the blackpill

View attachment 1224984

Tell that to all the brown, black, and yellow whores who worship white men JFL. Even when china is 99% mongoloid, these whores still IMPORT white sperm to impregnate themselves. Look it up.

Racemixing always happens because people want better genes, and some races have better genes than others. It's like when the Anatolians took European women as their slaves/wives, or similiarly when many West Africans took North African women as wives.

White culture is shit, true, but White Sharia would bring about world peace.

It would, that's a fact, that's why you Somalis always brag about your caucasion features, small noses, and softer hair, why you guys hate on bantus

Still look better than full gooks
View attachment 1225023View attachment 1225034

Still look better than full niggers
View attachment 1225015View attachment 1225022

Yes, but white arabs would look better if they had more European DNA. Syrians are a MERE 7% more european on average than other Levantine Arabs, yet look at how much more better they look compared to them, let alone Gulf Arabs and Bedouins, who often times look far more subhuman, although even brown Arabs still look better than gooks, niggers, and pajeets

View attachment 1225032View attachment 1225033

It's not about putting in effort, holy fuck, this is such a bluepilled cope, you should get warned by mods for saying something this retarded. Koreans all put "more effort into their looks and fitness" as you say, yet some random, hazel eyed, big eyed, thin nosed Arab mogs their entire species to kingdom come

View attachment 1225036

Get this through your skull. You can't escape your genetics. You can't escape your race. No amount of makeup, surgeries, or fashion is making those subhuman races better.

View attachment 1225037
Honestly good arguments, though I still believe my culture is worth preserving. “White sharia would bring about world peace” is super accurate, but it will never happen because whites are too brainwashed by jews. Also where did you get the idea that I am Somali? I am not from anywhere near there lol.

Honestly good arguments, though I still believe my culture is worth preserving.
what is your culture?
“White sharia would bring about world peace” is super accurate, but it will never happen because whites are too brainwashed by jews.
yes. Its why i hate it when i see white muslims racemixing with pakis or blacks or SEA muslims. Make Europe muslim, but keep it white
Also where did you get the idea that I am Somali? I am not from anywhere near there lol.
I though you said you're somali, or maybe that was another user I was talking to

I’m not racist but I DO believe in genocide.

what is your culture?
I am paki.
yes. It’s why i hate it when i see white muslims racemixing with pakis or blacks or SEA muslims. Make Europe muslim, but keep it white
I hate seeing this as well, white muslims should stick only to other converts. I hate it because they are not virgins when they marry unlike most born-muslims. I also hate that the kids will lose their culture, both white and other.

I am paki.
What is there to preserve about paki culture other than Islamic teachings?
I hate seeing this as well, white muslims should stick only to other converts. I hate it because they are not virgins when they marry unlike most born-muslims. I also hate that the kids will lose their culture, both white and other.
Yeah, but white muslims marrying arabs is at least tolerable since most of the time the kids almost always at least look white, especially since there are full arabs already that look white

What is there to preserve about paki culture other than Islamic teachings?
There’s no specific “paki” culture because it’s a mixture of ethnicities. But some things I would like to preserve are the village lifestyles, the foods, the stories passed down from generation to generation. The musical instruments, the islamic values. Basically everything is worth preserving.
Yeah, but white muslims marrying arabs is at least tolerable since most of the time the kids almost always at least look white,
Agreed. Though remember the genes are still there, just hidden. There’s still a good chance if two half Arabs have a kid it will be brown.
For arabs I am pretty impartial, but white muslims marrying SEA/bengali/indian/black makes me angry because they are wasting their genes, and them marrying pakis makes me angry because they are stealing my women (Irrational but it’s how I feel).
especially since there are full arabs already that look white
There’s also full pakis in the North that look white. There’s many people in my family with brown hair/white skin/coloured eyes. Though most pakis are very dark.

What do you think the answer is then?

What do you think the answer is then?
I don’t know for sure. It would require everyone to reverse the views that have gained traction over the past 100 years. Because if mass segregation happened, I predict most whites would fight against it. I don’t know if there is anything that can happen now. I think we are slowly on track to losing many ethnicities as the idea of race and ethnicity keeps disappearing.

I don’t know for sure. It would require everyone to reverse the views that have gained traction over the past 100 years. Because if mass segregation happened, I predict most whites would fight against it. I don’t know if there is anything that can happen now. I think we are slowly on track to losing many ethnicities as the idea of race and ethnicity keeps disappearing.
I see

There’s no specific “paki” culture because it’s a mixture of ethnicities. But some things I would like to preserve are the village lifestyles, the foods, the stories passed down from generation to generation. The musical instruments, the islamic values. Basically everything is worth preserving.
Good point, I agree.
Agreed. Though remember the genes are still there, just hidden. There’s still a good chance if two half Arabs have a kid it will be brown.
Sure, but that is near impossible at that point. They will almost always inherit some genes from the half european side
For arabs I am pretty impartial, but white muslims marrying SEA/bengali/indian/black makes me angry because they are wasting their genes, and them marrying pakis makes me angry because they are stealing my women (Irrational but it’s how I feel).
True, it also sucks because it means less white muslims, which is optically bad if muslims want Islam to become part of european life organically
There’s also full pakis in the North that look white. There’s many people in my family with brown hair/white skin/coloured eyes. Though most pakis are very dark.
Then what I said applies to them just as much as it does white arabs. I've seen half white/pakis who also look white.

I really don’t think any race is the most superior or the most inferior. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

Some are better than others, some are worse than others. Sometimes they swap places on the tier list.

I just think some races need to be separate. Blacks disrespect females, which is based, but they’re notoriously violent. They need to be isolated and allowed to evolve longer.

Curries are incredibly stinky, and while I don’t care passing one on the street, the way a nigger gives me anxiety, I’d rather not work next to one at my job.

I don’t think anyone needs to die, but mass segregation is the key to world peace imo

(Except Jews they need to be persecuted and culled)
Carefull man when passing by Morgan Freeman or Martin Luther King. Those people are so vicous. Oh and Tao Cruz loves to make music about how he robs old white women & beat them to a pulp.

The question, I think, is whether a peaceful repatriation of those minorities can be achieved.

Some races will crack open your skull and watch your brain spill on the streets for no apparent reason, some will just stink, knowing this difference is what makes an informed racist

Some races will crack open your skull and watch your brain spill on the streets for no apparent reason, some will just stink, knowing this difference is what makes an informed racist
Of all the races ranked by brutality, including Arabs, Brazilians and Mexicans, Africans are easily high up there. Niggers love to commit the worst brutality against each other, but not a lot of people know this because niggers don't have the cameras and batteries nor money to film their savagery, but when they do...

Just look at Haitans for example, I wouldn't be surprised if they performed live castrations on each other and force the victim to eat it. Muslims don't do that, they just shoot you in the head or behead you then call it a day.

Imagine how much better america would be if niggers weren't enslaved or if native americans were truly wiped out LMFAO. Didn't someone once propose sending african americans back to niggerland?
Yeah they did, it was Liberia

And you can still see that reflected today in the country, just look at its flag.

I will make a thread in the new section, summarizing how America becoming more demographically distant from the founding stock(Anglo mainly) it has became more worse overall

Of all the races ranked by brutality, including Arabs, Brazilians and Mexicans, Africans are easily high up there. Niggers love to commit the worst brutality against each other, but not a lot of people know this because niggers don't have the cameras and batteries nor money to film their savagery, but when they do...

Just look at Haitans for example, I wouldn't be surprised if they performed live castrations on each other and force the victim to eat it. Muslims don't do that, they just shoot you in the head or behead you then call it a day.
Islam is a very legal religion, it sanctions certain things like beheadings and killings in war, so it's brutality should come under its laws, niggers, spics are inhumanely more violent and petty, ofc not all muslims follow islam, many muslims are just plain criminals and thugs and their deeds have nothing to do with islamic fundamentalism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back