Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an Indian in the west, ur only way to ascend is too change your race

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
Sad but true.

JBA (just be attractive), works every time. No need for that extra stuff. :feelsjuice:

Also no such thing as an attractive Indian.

So a 6'2 curry with a developed jaw, hunter/almond eyes with dense eyebrows, a compact midface, and overall good facial harmony isn't attractive? :feelsjuice:
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Doesn’t exist.

Gigacope, JBC is law

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Doesn’t exist.
He can get a white landhwale in the west, congratulations for proving nothing.
This is cope, dude, that guy could get any white Becky. This level of racepill makes no sense because it's not based on any sort of reality, you can't go and claim attractive curries "don't exist" and then say that someone who is an attractive curry can only get white landwhales. :ping;

What are your stats?

This is cope, dude, that guy could get any white Becky. This level of racepill makes no sense because it's not based on any sort of reality, you can't go and claim attractive curries "don't exist" and then say that someone who is an attractive curry can only get white landwhales. :ping;
Chadpreet can only get a Becky. Thanks for proving my point. Also, here’s an experiment where a chadpreet got literally thrashed

Chadpreet can only get a Becky. Thanks for proving my point. Also, here’s an experiment where a chadpreet got literally thrashed
I only used that example because I know you'd never believe that Chadpreet can indeed get white HTBs and above, your point was he could only "betabuxx white landwhales". That one Looksmax thread doesn't prove anything, Chadpreet slays IRL. Your level of self-hate is too much for me to convince you that the Chads of your race will ALWAYS mog most of everyone else to death, no matter the skin colour. :feelsjuice:

I only used that example because I know you'd never believe that Chadpreet can indeed get white HTBs and above, your point was he could only "betabuxx white landwhales". That one Looksmax thread doesn't prove anything, Chadpreet slays IRL. Your level of self-hate is too much for me to convince you that the Chads of your race will ALWAYS mog most of everyone else to death, no matter the skin colour. :feelsjuice:
No such thing as an Indian chad lmao, their Pheno cucks them

No such thing as an Indian chad lmao, their Pheno cucks them
Rudi goodnews blog 600x400

What will you change your race into? I only see Indians being themselves. They can’t become anything else

What will you change your race into? I only see Indians being themselves. They can’t become anything else
Skin bleach, rhino, and name change to Latino