Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As an Indian, I am very sorry

Cuckold. he should leech of thr government and do his part for the great ethnic cause. The fall of the west

Only way to atone for being one of the curry pests ruining the world for better races is to commit genocide against the curry race.

Image 2024 05 29 125236294

Cuckold. he should leech of thr government and do his part for the great ethnic cause. The fall of the west
Unfathomably based, curryland will be a superpower in 2050 :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

amiright @anandkonda

Jfl at curry immigrants in other countries ruining the reputation of india itself (lower than it already is).

He might as well apologize for Indians being ugly ethnics because their looks is a part of the reason they're hated even outside of their behavior.

Inferiority complex

Only way to atone for being one of the curry pests ruining the world for better races is to commit genocide against the curry race.
*North curry

He doesn't needa be sorry for anything he isn't one of the jeets they mass imported here in Canada

i get what he's saying, for example i'm not ashamed of being russian but i'm sorry for all of this trouble that the west has to deal with because of my people.

The great replacement isn't real, it is the hate-driven fiction of Nazis. If it is real, the great replacement is galvanized by self-resenting White people. I'm not kidding when I say the very same people praising equality and diversity are also deploring the consequences of mass-immigration in the West. These people are either too stupid to realize that mass-immigration will result in the total dissolution of the Caucasian race or have decided upon sneaky, wily tactics of exercising their inclination toward race denial.

Most White people wish they were colored, I said it. They do. That's why every modern Nazi (alt-right conservative) targets White people despite being White themselves. They secretly yearn for the elimination of their own race. These are the same people who will denounce white supremacy but esteem Black Panther extremism (which is Negro supremacy): they hate being white and exclusively denigrate other white people who don't capitulate to the race-denying trend. They're cucks, plain and simple.

Last edited:
he doesn't live in canada tho