Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As an incel your first car can last you a lifetime. You hardly use the motherfucker.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
If you get a car at 18yo and its a new Honda/Toyota that car can get 300,000 miles if your lucky.

So you drive from 18yo-78yo.

300,000/60 = 5,000 miles a year. If you live right next to work/school that's certainly doable. It's not like you have a social life.

One positive for an incel.

It’ll be around for awhile.

We don’t really worry about money as much as normies do. Unless we really have to be as normie as possible because of career and shit

I kept my first vehicle 7 years, put ~30K on it.

I live in hell hole America where work is 20 miles there and back and the grocery store is a few more miles away. I put on like 200 miles a week just wagecucking. I haven’t left my house for anything but groceries or work in a long time though.

If you get a car at 18yo and its a new Honda/Toyota that car can get 300,000 miles if your lucky.

So you drive from 18yo-78yo.

300,000/60 = 5,000 miles a year. If you live right next to work/school that's certainly doable. It's not like you have a social life.

One positive for an incel.
I can't even afford nor rent a car in my country too expensive LOL
I kept my first vehicle 7 years, put ~30K on it.
which model robin hood?

Lmao, no. I'm a delivery driver.

I wouldn't count on gasoline-powered vehicles still being legal in 1st world countries in 50-60 years

I drive for fun so I guess I'm fucked.

i dont even have the cash for a car jfl

Got my car new in 2011. Only has 50k miles or so

Too real for me man. Stop it with these hard hitting truths.

I bought an used car last year and had zero problems with it aside from a cheap fix because one of the backlights broke.
Meanwhile my normie friend bought a new car this year and already had to spend like 500$ on repairs lmao

Spending money on a car would make me feel like shit. I want to save every penny for looksmaxing procedures.
If you live right next to work, why even buy a car? A bike will do its job.

That kind of depends on whose lifetime you're talking about.

getting a car at 18?? you think im some kind of priviliged first world country kid? jfl

i had to run narco game to buy a pair headphones and a laptop, i cant afford a car until i finish university

Implying I am rich enough to afford a car. If you own a car you are a fakecell

It honestly only depends on where you live, I went to visit a friend in the US last year and it was clear that you can't live without a car there, literally all the infrastructure is built around cars... you'll put miles and miles just to do groceries or going to work.

Meanwhile in the place I live now it would seem silly for me to even get a car, It'd just be a dead weight on the street and a leakage on my bank account every month due to the insurance. There are 2 supermarkets within 200 meters, and work is within 7 minutes on a bicycle. Any point of interest within the city is no more than 15 min away cycling. My roommate has a new BMW, and there's literally rust in his brakes.

Very wrong. Driving around for hours blasting music is a great cope.

Good luck with the ever rising tax band due to emissions if you're a euro cuck & water erosion if not lucky enough to have a garage to store it in.

The driver licence pill is everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back