Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory As an incel your a cuck if you want the betterment of society

A

Antifem Lord

Overlord
★★★★★
Remember society is one big normie club that we weren’t invited to because of your bones , race etc. caring about society is cucked because this same society protects the foids that deny you pussy because of the way you look. As an incel you shouldn’t give a fuck if schools burn down if the president dies if another country is invading because this society never valued you to begin with. attractive people / normies are the main characters we are nothing but npcs that normies look at to feel better about themselves. Me personally I hope the human race goes extinct from a sickness or natural disaster that’s lifefuel to me.

Last edited:
I totally agree. I use a lot of tissues and I don’t recycle. Fuck the society.

caring about society is cucked because this same society protects the foids that deny you pussy because of the way you look.
:feelsokman: Selfishmaxx & Darktriadmaxx.

attractive people / normies are the main characters
Even attractive people get depressed. They only know pleasure, so when shit hits the fan, they get all gloomy and depressed. JFL, normies arent main characters, most of them are just dumb worker drones destined to be ignorant betabuxxers.

Remember society is one big normie club that we weren’t invited to because of your bones , race etc. caring about society is cucked because this same society protects the foids that deny you pussy because of the way you look. As an incel you shouldn’t give a fuck if schools burn down if the president dies if another country is invading because this society never valued you to begin with. attractive people / normies are the main characters we are nothing but npcs that normies look at to feel better about themselves. Me personally I hope the human race goes extinct from a sickness or natural disaster that’s lifefuel to me.
BASED:yes:

You should do whats in your best interest and be free from judgment

EaKDkLBVcAI71wH

Another water thread.

I have zero care about society because it showed no care and only indifference to me first. Society never corrects and punishes those who did wrong to me in the past. I only want society to collapse so that the world can be purified once more as normies have been polluting the earth more than enough.

human race was a mistake
we destroyed ourselves the moment we started having self awareness, we should never had something called self awareness in the first place.

it was supposed that natural selection works just fine and we do not have anything to do about it, just accept it but we're self aware and that's our biggest weakness

I use a lot of tissues and I don’t recycle.
Stopped giving a fuck about recycling when I realized it was basically a way for couples who reproduce to have single people (mostly men) expend their money and time to better the world for THEIR children. All the while, the couples with children are continuing to support the systems (feminism, hypergamy) that keep undesirable men single and childless.

It also doesn't actually help the environment, most plastic just ends up in the ocean anyway.

I miss the early days of Covid when everything started shutting down, and we didn't know how long it was going to last, and foids were crying because they couldn't fuck Chads every night. Good times.

If I knew how best to help ruin society and accelerate it's downfall I would.

Well said! Why bother caring for people who despised you before they've even heard your voice/a sentence from your mouth.

I have zero care about society because it showed no care and only indifference to me first. Society never corrects and punishes those who did wrong to me in the past. I only want society to collapse so that the world can be purified once more as normies have been polluting the earth more than enough.
:yes:

This was a tough one to unlearn when since young brought up to believe people will appreciate you for being good.

No. Reality is , you need to strike fear in normies so then they will fear you.
It is better to be feared than to be loved.
Anyways , no such thing as being loved as an incel.
:yes:

I miss the early days of Covid when everything started shutting down, and we didn't know how long it was going to last, and foids were crying because they couldn't fuck Chads every night. Good times.

Wanting people to generally be better isn't cucked

Wanting people to generally be better isn't cucked
People are inherently selfish if resources were scarce these same people you wanna see be better will cannibalize you nobody cares about you because your a subhuman