Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an Incel you don’t want any sort of job that involves dealing with women exclusively

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
As an Incel you don’t want any job that involves dealing with women It’ll be a living nightmare dealing with that on a daily basis knowing you can’t get anything from them if I had to deal with women exclusively I’d end up quitting or getting fired because I wouldn’t be able to contain myself especially around Stacy’s I’m a KHV that never had a girlfriend do you know how romantically and sexually deprived I am

I don't want any job dealing with anyone in general. Working remote is what everyone should strive for

As an Incel you don’t want any job that involves dealing with women It’ll be a living nightmare dealing with that on a daily basis knowing you can’t get anything from them if I had to deal with women exclusively I’d end up quitting or getting fired because I wouldn’t be able to contain myself especially around Stacy’s I’m a KHV that never had a girlfriend do you know how romantically and sexually deprived I am
when i become a judge one day, i will happily put all the criminal chads and the lapsed stacys in jail or impose fines and feast my eyes on their desperate faces.

When I worked in security at some retail shop. I'm pretty sure they all teamed up and got me fired.

Fuck working with women.

Honestly I’d rather be self employed then work for somebody else
I agree, that is the ultimate goal, hopefully I can achieve that one day

Dealing with humans is tiresome, especially as low ranked worker, everyone will take out their frutrations on you.

I worked at an office that was almost entirely women including my boss. There were a couple of them who did lots of work while the rest would spend all day gossiping. Though even the ones who actually worked had to take a break to join in on the gossip.

I don't want any job dealing with anyone in general. Working remote is what everyone should strive for
I don't like working remote other than how it allows me to avoid working. I'd rather work alongside a high IQ sperg to accomplish something big, like creating robowaifus.