Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel you don't matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
You problems, idosyncracies, interests, talents, addictions are all irrelevant. All these things that give identity to people and are used to seperate them from the mass and make them interesting as humans, don't mean shit if you are an incel. Normies gain individuality from their hobbies such as music or sports and sometimes even through their addictions like drugs and alcochol. People consider them interesting yet NT because of their idiosyncracies.

Now, an incel who is into sports and music or goes through some personal issues doesn't inspire any interest or admiration to others. He is seen solely as genetic trash in its road to extinction. Noone cares about what you do. Noone cares about your problems. Noone cares about who you are. Normies have people who cheer them up and support them. They have gfs who are willing to spend time on them in order to help them through the tough days. We have NOTHING and we are nothing.

This is a brutal blackpill. Hard to swallow but very true.

Framecel222 said:
This is a brutal blackpill. Hard to swallow but very true.

Blackpills are easy to swallow. The issue is that your brain wants hard to cope so it's a battle between rational and coping instinct.

Sparky said:
I sometimes worry about not being good at sport. I’m good at guitar though so would that make up for it?

No.

That's the sad brutal truth for Incels.

Knowing that you don't matter, not even for the smallest bits.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's the sad brutal truth for Incels.

Knowing that you don't matter, not even for the smallest bits.

And they expect us to give a shit about others

incelman said:
You problems, idosyncracies, interests, talents, addictions are all irrelevant. All these things that give identity to people and are used to seperate them from the mass and make them interesting as humans, don't mean shit if you are an incel. Normies gain individuality from their hobbies such as music or sports and sometimes even through their addictions like drugs and alcochol. People consider them interesting yet NT because of their idiosyncracies.

Now, an incel who is into sports and music or goes through some personal issues doesn't inspire any interest or admiration to others. He is seen solely as genetic trash in its road to extinction. Noone cares about what you do. Noone cares about your problems. Noone cares about who you are. Normies have people who cheer them up and support them. They have gfs who are willing to spend time on them in order to help them through the tough days. We have NOTHING and we are nothing.

There is one exception though: playing guitar or ability to sing well. You do need the talent to achieve some celebrity status, even if just locally, to attract women though. Celebrity might be the only exception to the lookism rule as it is the absolute most valuable thing to women. Celebrity status is to women what tits are to men.
Look at this man for example. if you aren't French you might not know him but he used to be a top celeb in France and women wet their panties for him:
http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/8/53/88/8/@/395099-serge-gainsbourg-raconte-par-lise-175x175-2.jpg

FeminismsCancer said:
There is one exception though: playing guitar or ability to sing well. You do need the talent to achieve some celebrity status, even if just locally, to attract women though. Celebrity might be the only exception to the lookism rule as it is the absolute most valuable thing to women. Celebrity status is to women what tits are to men.
Look at this man for example. if you aren't French you might not know him but he used to be a top celeb in France and women wet their panties for him:
http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/8/53/88/8/@/395099-serge-gainsbourg-raconte-par-lise-175x175-2.jpg

I agree but you can't have much of a talent as an incel. Sexual frustration holds you back.

incelman said:
I agree but you can't have much of a talent as an incel. Sexual frustration holds you back.

you can have infinite talent, but you wont complete and hone it because depression lack of life energy and motivation/drive to improve will always hold you back untill you are verified as active sexual being and a human by women.

dr-problematic said:
you can have infinite talent, but you wont complete and hone it because depression lack of life energy and motivation/drive to improve will always hold you back untill you are verified as active sexual being and a human by women.

I agree. That's why I failed at guitar. You need sex to advance furhter in your pursues.

incelman said:
Yeah I know that talent is innate not learnt.
As a teen I played a bit of synthesizer. I had zero talent so I could never create my own melodies, only reproduce famous songs. That still had a small impact on girls (bonus points if you know how to play their favourite songs) but I made a huge mistake: synthesizer is for nerds, I should have chosen guitar which has the largest impact on girls and has the added benefit of being portable.
I think a mistake many young people make is to choose what they like, not what society expects. 
The largest blue pill bullshit is exactly that "Don't do what society expects, do what you like". Well, no, retards, we don't live on a desert island and our status is entirely determined by how other people view us.
It should almost be a criminal offence when therapists or parents tell that lie.

incelman said:
I agree. That's why I failed at guitar. You need sex to advance furhter in your pursues.

If I can give you one advice: persist with guitar, it's your best mating strategy. 
Abandon every other hobby or time-waste like videogames and focus on that stupid music instrument that somehow girls like so much. I know it's hard to self-motivate but keep focusing on the pussy it will fetch for you.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yeah I know that talent is innate not learnt.
As a teen I played a bit of synthesizer. I had zero talent so I could never create my own melodies, only reproduce famous songs. That still had a small impact on girls (bonus points if you know how to play their favourite songs) but I made a huge mistake: synthesizer is for nerds, I should have chosen guitar which has the largest impact on girls and has the added benefit of being portable.
I think a mistake many young people make is to choose what they like, not what society expects. 
The largest blue pill bullshit is exactly that "Don't do what society expects, do what you like". Well, no, retards, we don't live on a desert island and our status is entirely determined by how other people view us.
It should almost be a criminal offence when therapists or parents tell that lie.

If you are Chad you can play the trianlge and get pussy.

incelman said:
If you are Chad you can play the trianlge and get pussy.
LOL true but you don't even need to play any instrument at all. Water is wet, the sun is yellow, the sky is blue in other words.

FeminismsCancer said:
If I can give you one advice: persist with guitar, it's your best mating strategy. 
Abandon every other hobby or time-waste like videogames and focus on that stupid music instrument that somehow girls like so much. I know it's hard to self-motivate but keep focusing on the pussy it will fetch for you.

Guitar didn't do shit for me and girls. I'm no virtuso but I have some technique. It doesn't matter because the harder the stuff you play is the less understandable/listenable it becomes to normal humans who have sex like women. Girls enjoyed more simpler chords based stuff than arpegios and scale runs. Like hell, I once played flamenco for a slut and she didn't give a fuck but she smiled when I played some chord based song. It's pointless to become technically better with the intention of using that to get laid. Skill isn't a pussy magnet. I can sing and play though but my voice is crap so I can't focus on that either.

FeminismsCancer said:
LOL true but you don't even need to play any instrument at all. Water is wet, the sun is yellow, the sky is blue in other words.

Fuck Chads.

incelman said:
Guitar didn't do shit for me and girls. I'm no virtuso but I have some technique. It doesn't matter because the harder the stuff you play is the less understandable/listenable it becomes to normal humans who have sex like women. Girls enjoyed more simpler chords based stuff than arpegios and scale runs. Like hell, I once played flamenco for a slut and she didn't give a fuck but she smiled when I played some chord based song. It's pointless to become technically better with the intention of using that to get laid. Skill isn't a pussy magnet. I can sing and play though but my voice is crap so I can't focus on that either.

Don't play what you like, play what they like. the goal here is to get laid, not prove some political or other point on how today's music is somehow crap.
Damn, you remind me of that Brazilian friend I have who laments that he can't earn a living from his music but somehow insists on playing music he finds 'superior' to the 'commercial crap' that plays on the radio. It really doesn't matter that what people listen to is crap. If the goal is to make money (or getting laid here) just give them what they want. It's a no-brainer really.
On the aside, I happen to be one of the 'sheep' who likes popular music rather than anything too experimental. I'm your customer, listen to me or I won't be a repeat buyer.

FeminismsCancer said:
Don't play what you like, play what they like. the goal here is to get laid, not prove some political or other point on how today's music is somehow crap.
Damn, you remind me of that Brazilian friend I have who laments that he can't earn a living from his music but somehow insists on playing music he finds 'superior' to the 'commercial crap' that plays on the radio. It really doesn't matter that what people listen to is crap. If the goal is to make money (or getting laid here) just give them what they want. It's a no-brainer really.
On the aside, I happen to be one of the 'sheep' who likes popular music rather than anything too experimental. I'm your customer, listen to me or I won't be a repeat buyer.

But I played anything she said she liked and it didn't do shit. Placebo, Foo Fighters, System of a Down,  Muse and others, were all groups she said she liked so I played their songs and she didn't give a fuck. Girls don't care about guitar if they are not sexually attracted to you. The genere you play is irelevant so long as she likes you.

incelman said:
But I played anything she said she liked and it didn't do shit. Placebo, Foo Fighters, System of a Down,  Muse and others, were all groups she said she liked so I played their songs and she didn't give a fuck. Girls don't care about guitar if they are not sexually attracted to you. The genere you play is irelevant so long as she likes you.

How many girls? Only 1-3 or more?

incelman said:

Don't give up guitar before you tried more.

FeminismsCancer said:
Don't give up guitar before you tried more.

I may have not given up guitar but girls have definately given up on me.

I am matter itself, whatchu mean?