Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel you can't even go shopping without people complaining about you

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I just remembered this fucking brutal suifuel post from r/amiugly, guy literally got told to shop elsewhere holy shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205_032906_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205_032906_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 86
Damn
It's really brutal how defined the looks based segregation is getting. Pretty soon you will be asked to leave such stores during certain times of the day during peak crowds if you are mogged by most around you. Wouldn't be surprised that's how the world is going tbhtbh

Can’t relate

people just leave me alone tbh, ive never noticed any reactions other than some foids staring at me at random points (not the good staring)

people just leave me alone tbh, ive never noticed any reactions other than some foids staring at me at random points (not the good staring)
This. Unless you're someone that keeps looking at people and accidentally cause eye contact, it's not something you would notice.
I don't look at people or bother with people so if they had an issue with me, I would not know.

I go to a store to buy milk. I'm going to go to the milk, pick up the milk, go in the line, pay for it, get my change back, head out and back home.
Can’t relate

I have accepted my position in this society as a 'public enemy/scapegoat', I don't bother with worrying about the haters anymore, just ignore them, and as soon as they touch you physically, beat their skulls in. Mostly everyone minds their own business though except for weird looks.