Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an incel, you aren't meant to be alive

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
In nature, not all men are meant to reproduce. Your father (most likely genetically unfit) reproduced, creating you. You are not meant to be here, you aren't natural. You are what nature hates and punishes. The world wants you to die and kill yourself. Due to all of these points, You have no right to defend nature or humanity. You have all right to hate and despise the DNA molecule, humanity and nature (as they all deserve to be hated).

In nature, not all men are meant to reproduce. Your father (most likely genetically unfit) reproduced, creating you. You are not meant to be here, you aren't natural. You are what nature hates and punishes. The world wants you to die and kill yourself. Due to all of these points, You have no right to defend nature or humanity. You have all right to hate and despise the DNA molecule, humanity and nature (as they all deserve to be hated).
SO I WILL TAKE THEM TO HELL WITH ME #jokER (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Not all women are ment to reproduce but they do because they are women.

SO I WILL TAKE THEM TO HELL WITH ME #jokER (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
based

Nature is pro-female. Women are more valued because they have "precious" eggs.

Go ER brocel, you are the Chosen one

I wish i had the determination to rope,even though it could potentialy be very painful due to not having access to guns

I was a mistake:feelsbadman:

Procreation cannot be a human right. Until governments across the world enforce this, there's no hope. Only the strongest and fittest must bear the responsibility of producing offspring.

I was never meant to exist

This post will trigger @kay' very much.

This.
Nature is pro-female. Women are more valued because they have "precious" eggs.
Just because those fucked-up whores are now preferred in society doesn't mean they are worth more than us. Most of us would have no problem if we were born in the last century. Nothing about this time is natural. The elites monopolize women and make the situation as difficult as they can for average and below-average men. No wonder, then, that we cannot succeed.

I will put you in a cage, unarmed, against a tiger and tell you that only the strong survive in nature. That's probably a parallel to what you're saying. All the advantages that a man has by nature are negated, and all the disadvantages and weaknesses that women have are artificially covered by the state. If women could not rely on all these advantages, you would see then right away how "nature is pro female".

I know that I have no right to exist. People let me know that every day

I will end my bloodline, im so happy about it.

You were forced into this existence without your consent. Only to suffer in this capitalistic system with a failed sexual economy.

You were forced into this existence without your consent. Only to suffer in this capitalistic system with a failed sexual economy.
You seemed to be well read, nice one.

Ugly currycels like me should be weeded out

You seemed to be well read, nice one.
Since the time we first gained consciousness, there is a bizarre realization that we have suddenly existed. Just to be a product of this natural order. We are born scared and confused and the only thing that keeps us going is the elders around us. That give us a few hot tips on how to make it in life even though those advices are pointless and out of date. Dealing with life is a cruel joke on humanity. Each and every one of us is born to suffer and some more than others. It's horrible that we live such short lives with a whole bunch of obstacles and horrible feelings that we have to overcome with plenty of physical pain and depression added on top of that. The only thing that keeps me going is my copes same thing with everyone else. It's either cope or rope. It's o k to feel sadness due to the pessimistic reality of the world. We were never meant to fit in. We are not considered human enough. I honestly don't enjoy socializing with people anymore like I did in my youth. They got me nowhere and I feel abandoned by them. In fact they caused me a lot of psychological and physical pain. Humans are a violent species, look at her history. And you have all these assholes that wanna tell you what to do, for what? Because they live by this will to control and dominate everyone else. This is not a good characteristic of humanity. I'm surprised mother nature hasn't started killing us all.

Ugly currycels like me should be weeded out
I would say you would be correct. You were not meant to be part of the survival of the fittest. Your parents were selfish for creating you. You can still enjoy yourself. And I would suggest you try to ensure you enjoy yourself every day, life is very short.

I would say you would be correct. You were not meant to be part of the survival of the fittest. Your parents were selfish for creating you. You can still enjoy yourself. And I would suggest you try to ensure you enjoy yourself every day, life is very short.
Thanks, I will try to live my life the fullest

Thanks, I will try to live my life the fullest
What are your copes what keeps you going? I myself like to smoke THC, watch educational documentaries and eat delicious food.

I don't think so. I believe that "genetic failures" were necessary as they were wildcard experiments planned by our genes that so that when the environment changes rapidly, some genetic aberrations with the necessary mutations would have survived and continue thriving in the different environment. Like the first nigga who went up to Europe from Africa had a random mutation to his nose that would have labeled him as a "nosecel". But this adaptation allowed him to survive better while his fellow niggas died in the cold.

What are your copes what keeps you going? I myself like to smoke THC, watch educational documentaries and eat delicious food.
I like to play games, little walk and eat food outside. That’s all.

I don't think so. I believe that "genetic failures" were necessary as they were wildcard experiments planned by our genes that so that when the environment changes rapidly, some genetic aberrations with the necessary mutations would have survived and continue thriving in the different environment. Like the first nigga who went up to Europe from Africa had a random mutation to his nose that would have labeled him as a "nosecel". But this adaptation allowed him to survive better while his fellow niggas died in the cold.
Who is that “nigga”? Iam interested to know.

Who is that “nigga”? Iam interested to know.
I'm just talking about natural selection. That "nigga" is just a person from Africa who migrated to Europe or other parts of the world and became the white race.

I'm just talking about natural selection. That "nigga" is just a person from Africa who migrated to Europe or other parts of the world and became the white race.
Ohh yea, out of African theory. People who went outside of Africa and thrive gets to have a prosperous civilisation through struggles. It’s all about adaptation and natural selection where people live in cold tend to have more melanin than that of people living in hot climate.

This post will trigger @kay' very much.
No not really i already said i hate my subhuman body but im trying to keep it alive out of spite and because i truly believe i did nothing wrong

Also this:

The difference between you and me is when i hear stories like this, that someone whos better looking than me or healthier than me is living and enjoying what life has to offer because he was born in a better body or born in tutorial mode gender makes me angry not sad.

Thats the difference, you want genocide of subhumans, i want equal treatment.

Accepting defeat mean they won and im not doing that until my last breath.

If i manage to get up on my feet in the future and make money im gona betabuxx, choose my friends carefully and enjoy life.

Now i truly know what real life is since the blue pill deceived me, everyone i know deceived me and stupid low iq people who raised me brought me to where i am today

You can choose to give up i dont blame you, i actually respect anyone who decides to neet for life or logout, but it doesnt mean that not giving up is wrong either. Not because im a fakecel but because i simply dont wana lose.

This is how life is. It is an active warzone daily, you can surrender or you can fight. Choose what you wana do, and both are fine choices.