Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel, you are gonna live with regrets no matter what you choose to do

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Personally, I regret going to physics school but had I gone to CS, I would have regretted that too. I also regret asking out my oneitis in college but I would have regretted equally as much if I hadn't. I regret doing a post graduate abroad but I would have regrettted it equally as much if I stayed in my country. Decisions dont matter. They are all equally bad and destructive for you. Why? Because you lack substance as a person. You are a crumbling building. Every time you add a block to it, no matter where you add it it's gonna crumble even more.

i swear every post you make always gets 0 replies until i post in them

This was surprisingly high IQ for you autistcel :what: nice post you lose either way incels

This hits fucking home.

I have done shit trying to get foids that I KNEW would be painful and embarrassing out of the fear that not doing it would leave me with a lingering doubt that "what if I had done it"? Basically yeah, I end up with regret either fucking way.

How I feel sometimes

My entire life has been nothing but grades and just fucking surviving mentally.