Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel, would you accept dating a 42 year old Stacylite single mom?

volcel if you wouldn't KEK

and someone's offering? ;)

The fuck is the point of these "Would you date/ sleep with xyz" threads, if you're truly subhuman there is no opportunity to ever do these things, no matter what scenario you come up with

No
JB virgin foid ONLY
I'm a king and I won't lower my standards, I deserve THIS

The fuck is the point of these "Would you date/ sleep with xyz" threads, if you're truly subhuman there is no opportunity to ever do these things, no matter what scenario you come up with
I dont have this option too brocel.

If dating means fucking ofc but i would never live together with such run through slut or waste my money on her

could be nice

Give a pic
Images 11

no

whats the point

at that points its diminishing returns. Ok cool Ill get to fuck a used up 42 woman that could potentially feel something towards me? Probably not since she would have been jaded by life by that point.. And what do I have to do in return? Take care of a child thats not mine, betabuxx her, be emotional with her etc etc etc...

Nah nigga at that point I rather pump n dump 20yr old bar girls in Pattaya.

:feelsbaton:"Your going to jail for having consensual sex with a minor"

FUCK THE LAW!!!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Average 14 foid has higher bodycount than I will ever have
"muh innocent teens :soy::soy:"

Average 14 foid has higher bodycount than I will ever have
True, true the whoreside is hidden tho they love to hide it.

i never had a relationship in my entire life.
i don't think i can even begin to raise another guy's kids

nope single moms are a recipe for disaster

Sex then leave.

Sure but I would make it clear her kids are her business. Something tells me she wouldnt want me after that.