Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel NEET is the only non-cucked mode of existence

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Whatever you can get in your country GET IT, even if you have to pretend you're autistic/mentally challenged/whatever (some of you don't have to pretend), SUCK THAT WELFARE TIT. GET EVERY DAMN PENNY YOU CAN.

Welfaremaxxing and NEETmaxxing is the best thing you can fucking do, stealing the money from single moms. And then live MINIMALISTIC.

Wageslaving as an incel to make money for Chad in a society that wants you dead is the epitome of cucked.

Turn the tables. Make the Chads work for YOU.

But I like having money to buy nice things.

I would if I could. Wageslaving 40 hrs is brutal enough and then they take from me, so I'm only getting a fraction of what I should.

I love making chad and bluepiller wageslaves pay for my drugs and alcohol. Literally there is no reason to participate in soyciety. It's so dumb how people work so much and waste their hard earned cash on women and insurance and taxes. Like, do they value their time so little that they are ok with throwing it all away?

The other one would be a Chad supported by the women from his harem, but this is only feasible by few.

dont remember me. iam a wagecel and want to die everyday

Whatever you can get in your country GET IT, even if you have to pretend you're autistic/mentally challenged/whatever (some of you don't have to pretend), SUCK THAT WELFARE TIT. GET EVERY DAMN PENNY YOU CAN.

Welfaremaxxing and NEETmaxxing is the best thing you can fucking do, stealing the money from single moms. And then live MINIMALISTIC.

Wageslaving as an incel to make money for Chad in a society that wants you dead is the epitome of cucked.

If y'all don't get this then you ain't truecels. If you're a realcel, there's no reason to do anything but give up on life and if you do this then you have zero motivation to work and no will to live. If this is you then the only real way to survive other than wageslaving and living in poverty is to NEETmaxx.

Someone should do a detailed write-up on how to game the disability or unemployment system.

The goal should be to get yourself a yearly income of no less than 45k dollars per year. If you do this you can make it and live fairly comfortably in a one bed, one bath apartment or condo in a place that doesn't have scary crime.

Some hero needs to come up with a How To List to pull this off. I want specifics, details, documents, websites, everything.

If y'all don't get this then you ain't truecels. If you're a realcel, there's no reason to do anything but give up on life and if you do this then you have zero motivation to work and no will to live. If this is you then the only real way to survive other than wageslaving and living in poverty is to NEETmaxx.

Someone should do a detailed write-up on how to game the disability or unemployment system.

The goal should be to get yourself a yearly income of no less than 45k dollars per year. If you do this you can make it and live fairly comfortably in a one bed, one bath apartment or condo in a place that doesn't have scary crime.

Some hero needs to come up with a How To List to pull this off. I want specifics, details, documents, websites, everything.

LOL. There is no way in hell you can pull off 45k in neetbux. Welfare doesn't pay that much. I know people fake a disability, but it's also quick way to end up in jail.

facts. also, earning money through other streams and having NeetBux is awesome lmao

LOL. There is no way in hell you can pull off 45k in neetbux. Welfare doesn't pay that much. I know people fake a disability, but it's also quick way to end up in jail.

1. neeting is hard as fuk unless you leech on parens or somehow get neetbux
2. neeting will make you depressed cus of nothingness and void

Neeting is great. I am a neet on welfare and live comfortably because I live with my parents and don't need to pay for food / electricity etc.

Extra points when you let the health care system pay for your drug withdrawals in the hospital like I did.
neeting will make you depressed cus of nothingness and void

Of course, but still better crying in your bed than crying at work.

90% of the planet would NEET if they could, they just literally can't. I don't know why so many NEETs dont understand this.

90% of the planet would NEET if they could, they just literally can't. I don't know why so many NEETs dont understand this.
I'll never forget a low-tier Becky professor at the university saying:

Do you think people like to get up at 6 am in the morning and go to work 5 days a week?
If I didn't need money, I would never come to this place, I would just stay at home and do nothing.

Neeting is not a good idea, we aren't meant to live perpetually in hedonism, your chemicals will get thrown off balanced, making you feel unhappy all the time.
I highly recommend you to work in non customers related fields if they can afford it, but do something or you will find yourself in your 30s being more miserable than you can imagine.

I work part time as a janitor so its easy pay and not much work. I still collect EBT on the side anyway plus I live with momma so its a win win for me...I dont have any shame livin with my mom either to be honest since she knew I was going to be a loser from birth.

Neeting is not a good idea, we aren't meant to live perpetually in hedonism, your chemicals will get thrown off balanced, making you feel unhappy all the time.
I highly recommend you to work in non customers related fields if they can afford it, but do something or you will find yourself in your 30s being more miserable than you can imagine.

We aren't meant to work boring, mundane and repetitive jobs either.

If i had to wageslave for the next couple of decades i would be dead right now. Just 2 years of being an office code monkey cuck almost pushed me to suicide.

Or as an abusive Chad.

no nice things for subhumans
Cleverjew

Based. Minimalistic Monkceldom is the way

What about 3rdworld cels? No neetbux here. What to do?

Everyone keeps promoting neetbux but it's not possible unless you live in Europe. I've yet to see a single Neet in America successfully live by himself without parents paying. Neets in America live off their parents goodwill.

You will receive the bare minimum amount, Having a job can be bad but atleast you will have money.