Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As an incel male foids are completely unrelatable

I

IncelHeII

Even if you managed to find one who would date you it would be awkward as fuck. Foids nowadays are very confident, they get so many opportunities in life, shit just happens for them, there's no reason to not be a confident foid. Even the fat and ugly ones have men interested in them and shit. Your life vs theirs will be so different, they will have all these stories and experiences in life and if you are a truecel you probably rotted in a room for most of your life while you weren't wage slaving. And there is no fucking solution to this, there is no where to start to escape, everything leads to the same results. This is why I want to give the fuck up and quit waging and just die homeless on the streets, maybe shit myself and throw it at a passing couple as my last breath leaves my wretched body

I was raised to think men work and women play (like the children). Doesn't bother me any more than the children all on summer break right now having fun while I work does. It is Chad that I envy.

I was raised to think men work and women play (like the children). Doesn't bother me any more than the children all on summer break right now having fun while I work does. It is Chad that I envy.
That is :bluepill: as fuck :feelsLSD: How's that men work women play ideals working out for ya heh, got your stacy your betabuxxing?

That is :bluepill: as fuck :feelsLSD: How's that men work women play ideals working out for ya heh, got your stacy your betabuxxing?
Nope, never said it would get me laid. That's just how the world works. Women aren't capable of working at the capacity men are.

I don't get them.

On the rare occasion I thought I saw eye to eye with a foid :bluepill:, it turns out that she was being a chameleon, just agreeing with what I say; this was before I learned that foids are naturally like this :redpill::blackpill:

I imagine women doing housework and taking care of children, like my mother

Even if you managed to find one who would date you it would be awkward as fuck. Foids nowadays are very confident, they get so many opportunities in life, shit just happens for them, there's no reason to not be a confident foid. Even the fat and ugly ones have men interested in them and shit. Your life vs theirs will be so different, they will have all these stories and experiences in life and if you are a truecel you probably rotted in a room for most of your life while you weren't wage slaving. And there is no fucking solution to this, there is no where to start to escape, everything leads to the same results. This is why I want to give the fuck up and quit waging and just die homeless on the streets, maybe shit myself and throw it at a passing couple as my last breath leaves my wretched body
These are the hardest things to accept. Even if you haven't roped yet, you've already lost.

These are the hardest things to accept. Even if you haven't roped yet, you've already lost.
The more time you spend having not roped the more time you’re spending just fuckin losing