Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an incel it's perfectly rational to hate females.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
"You're unfuckable, deal with it."
"You guys are just genetic garbage."
"This is just evolution, the genetically inferior get weeded out."

Normalfag speech translated: "Your life will never have meaning. You will never be loved. You will never have sex. You will never have a wife and a family of your own. We live in a just world and mother nature is perfect and can do no wrong. Just deal with having nothing meaningful in your life."

Females deny us from ever having sex, love and a family. They aren't better than us either, most of them are whores. Our looksmatch rejects us. Women are the ones with the power so they get to choose our fate. Normalfags believe nature is always good but us incels know mother nature is a cunt. Even the Bible says Satan is god of this world. Contrary to what many "redpilled" people believe women are not stupid animals they are completely aware of what they are doing. I try not to hate anyone but as an incel it makes sense to hate them since they deny us everything good in life.

fuck mother nature, suffering and hard times makes us stronger. And when we are strong enought we will show them our real power level

i have the right to hate femoids and i will exercise that right

CuckTears idiots forgetting that in nature, male animals don't just sit limp-dicked if that cute female animal isn't spreading her legs, they take what they want.

I try not to hate anyone but as an incel it makes sense to hate them since they deny us everything good in life.

I have to agree with this. Of course it works to society's benefit for outcasts to be quiet and accept their fate, but what group that's loathed and maligned regularly continues to love those who exhibit revulsion for them?

If I were in their shoes, I guess I would do the same. Having sane parents, having Chad's attention, eventually enjoying lesbian love ... I don't hate them for their hedonism, I just hate nature for spawning me in an abusive family with atavic issues.

It's normal to hate things that hurt you or prevent you from reaching your goals. If someone gets barked at by every dog they ever come across in their life, they would hate them too.

Hating foids is the only rational thing

Yup. They treat us as if we deserve to be kicked repeatedly and discarded in a rubbish bin for being ugly and undesirable, and expect us to treat them with respect.