Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel, I am against immigration

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
It doesn't benefit me at all.

Male immigrants = more competition for women.

Female immigrants = 

1. A blackpilled reminder that women FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE see me as subhuman, not just local women
2. They don't wanna fuck me either. It's effectively IMPORTING more REJECTION.

This a smidgin of the many reasons why I voted Brexit.

Shoutout to cucktears.

Immigrants often tend to be men between 16-30 year old. They increase competition for pussy. Just look at how many Birtish or Dutch sluts hook up with immigrants.

Islamic immigration absolutely benifits incels

No such thing as female immigrant.

I don't have issues with having immigration laws and allowing some in per need, but I am against moslem groids and other invaders forcing their way into the country. I don't give a shit what's going on in their home country. If things got really bad in the area I wouldn't be opposed to accepting young children, as they can assimilate easily. But not too many.

Capital either goes to misery ("outsourcing") or it imports misery in order to increase competition, drive down wages through low-wage workers and make strikes impossible. In the beginning, capitalism was white and national; now, that the process of monopolization is almost complete and a single ruling class (American billionaires) ruling the whole world through nuclear blackmail, they don't want borders and nations anymore. This is why we must form an alliance with China and Russia to defend ourselves against the US empire. And in the long run, we need world communism, because as long as there are different nations, there will inevitably be war, oppression and exploitation. It is correct to assume that communism is against nationalism, it's not correct to assume that the "global" dominion of a single empire is a proper alternative to it. The EU is essentially a vassal of the US empire and must be destroyed as well. So I think it's great that the Brits left it. This also explains why the ruling class is opposed to real democracy and only supports this kind of parliamentary dictatorship where votes such as about leaving the EU are demonized and the democrats suddenly all like, "Oh, the people are far too stupid to make such important decisions! The fuhrers must make these decisions for them!"

Yeah right like those immigrants stand a chance with women.
Incels are litteraly ugly white males and ugly/average immigrants/ethnics who where born here.
Offcourse there are some chads but a fraction of those thousands and thousands.

Thing is, immigrants are allowed to rape.

Incels aren't.

this post is fully retarded

you forgetting about the people who need good homes and a place to feel safe?

spankmedaddy said:

Found the bluepilled cuckhold.

Deport them tbh

But I don't care that much anymore, I guess if roasties want more violent uncivilized men here to rape them, then that's their choice #equality

Right now it doesn't affect me very much at all, and before things get really bad I'm moving to some other country and they can deal with it.

you are just Chad's cuck. you have no problem white chad cucking you and taking all your women but as soon an ethinc tries his luck, you go ape shit on him.

In reality you wouldnt mind your gf cheating on you with a white chad,but you would mind your gf cheating on you with an ethic.

You are just a chad worshipper

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
you are just Chad's cuck. you have no problem white chad cucking you and taking all your women but as soon an ethinc tries his luck, you go ape shit on him.

In reality you wouldnt mind your gf cheating on you with a white chad,but you would mind your gf cheating on you with an ethic.

You are just a chad worshipper

Anyone who doesn't mind their gf cucking them with ANYONE is automatically a beta. So not really an argument.

Fuck that, I want to go to thailand and fuck some asians I'm all for immigration.

Which is funny because you're a black guy in UK

skinnyfat said:

How's it funny? Is OP an illegal immigrant or natural born?

All races want chad anyways. Unless you are a ricecel then immigrants don't mean competition.

jagged0 said:
skinnyfat said:
How's it funny? Is OP an illegal immigrant or natural born?

probably natural born, but he's still in a country which isn't his, there's not even jus soli in the UK, should be the last person criticizing immigration, but I know he's probably joking with this post lol he loves doing it

skinnyfat said:
probably natural born, but he's still in a country which isn't his, there's not even jus soli in the UK, should be the last person criticizing immigration, but I know he's probably joking with this post lol he loves doing it

As far as I'm concerned if you're born in a country then you're part of it; as for any illegal immigrant parents they can fuck off.

FACEandLMS said:

Female immigrants = 

1. A blackpilled reminder that women FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE see me as subhuman, not just local women

Shoutout to cucktears.

if you're white those arab women should be all over you. arabs literally have no standards when it comes to facial structure. they worship color entirely. it's pretty disgusting, and warped really. you could be a facially recessed molerat, and they'd choose you over a tyrone so long as you got those light colors

jagged0 said:
As far as I'm concerned if you're born in a country then you're part of it; as for any illegal immigrant parents they can fuck off.

No, that is not how it works. Google Jus Soli and Jus Sanguini.

NEETsupreme said:
Deport them tbh

But I don't care that much anymore, I guess if roasties want more violent uncivilized men here to rape them, then that's their choice #equality

Right now it doesn't affect me very much at all, and before things get really bad I'm moving to some other country and they can deal with it.

>Deport them tbh
>I'm moving to some other country and they can deal with it

Oh, the irony.

jagged0 said:
skinnyfat said:
not concerned enough

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

AngelOfDisease said:
No, that is not how it works. Google Jus Soli and Jus Sanguini.

>Deport them tbh
>I'm moving to some other country and they can deal with it

Oh, the irony.

Yeah legally and not as a rapefugee.

NEETsupreme said:
Yeah legally and not as a rapefugee.

Then specify. The thread is about immigration in general, not illegal immigration.

So, does it mean you are fine with immigration except for illegals and refugees?

AngelOfDisease said:
Then specify. The thread is about immigration in general, not illegal immigration.

So, does it mean you are fine with immigration except for illegals and refugees?

Most of the posts here talk about refugees and illegals, so I assumed thats what it was about. Because in terms of legal migrants there are a lot of females also migrating.

Yes I am OK with immigration, just not illegals and refugees.

I love immigration

More ethnics means a worse competition on average

Sucks for me cause I'm still subhuman anyway...

I believe that immigration is bad for the immigrants. The reason is because you have races coming in that have to compete with other races that they physically cannot compare with. How is an ugly, goofy looking 5'7 Indian like myself going to compete with a tall, blonde haired blue eyed white guy or a jacked Tyrone?
It will never happen and all it leads to is frustration and never-ending resentment as our own women flock to races they view as superior.

Not a wagecuck anymore. Dont care

Lmao, this is retarded. They don't increase the competition for us BECAUSE WE WERE NEVER IN THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH. 

All it does is give women a broader variety of chads to choose from. That's it. We remain essentially unaffected.

Cucktears and most leftists, as well as most females today, actively support immigration and multiculturalism.

More people = more competition? Sure, thats true, and in it what ways would that change for dating dynamic for incels? Women are always going to want the same old, same old Chads.

In the anglo-sphere (UK, USA, Australia, NZ, and Canada) locals demand more pay and sometimes less hours (wanting to go on more holidays), then you have immigrants not minding if they get paid less and work more; some employers would found the second latter plausible. Also immigrants are doing jobs; that other locals wouldn't want to do? Some have to do a bit of the dirty and low paying jobs here and there to keep this society functioning.

There's also a reason why companies in the anglo-sphere are outsourcing companies outside to those poorer places because they want to maximize their profits and all and then you have manufacturing companies using automation (which is both bad for locals and immigrants).

I'm not iffy and stringent about it, anyways I'm a foreigner living on a foreigners land.

I'm against immigration, we Asian males are utterly fucked if immigration goes out of control. Literally every race mogs us, even Indians.

All incels should be anti-immigration.

OP maybe non-white non-native but he's smart in knowing now is the time to pull up the rope-ladder

Immigration shows just how much women care about race... they don't. I used to be deluded about "muh white race!" and "muh homogenous country!" until I saw just how white women lust after them. If you're incel you probably won't breed, you'll probably end up killing yourself around 30 anyway.

why care about "your" country?
why care about "your" people?
the same people who reject you?
the same people that bullied you?
the same people that made you feel like shit every day for being subhuman in their eyes?

skinnyfat said:

I'm pretty rightwing for a black guy. But I was born in the UK. I am not an immigrant, just like black and white Americans aren't immigrants in the United States. They aren't native to there, nor I to here, but, immigrant, no.

skinnyfat said:

At what point did White Australians become "REAL Australians" btw?

NegroKing said:
I believe that immigration is bad for the immigrants. The reason is because you have races coming in that have to compete with other races that they physically cannot compare with. How is an ugly, goofy looking 5'7 Indian like myself going to compete with a tall, blonde haired blue eyed white guy or a jacked Tyrone?
It will never happen and all it leads to is frustration and never-ending resentment as our own women flock to races they view as superior.

exactly. Immigration + interracial dating actually hurts ethnics

FACEandLMS said:
skinnyfat said:
I'm pretty rightwing for a black guy. But I was born in the UK. I am not an immigrant, just like black and white Americans aren't immigrants in the United States. They aren't native to there, nor I to here, but, immigrant, no.

skinnyfat said:
At what point did White Australians become "REAL Australians" btw?

you were not joking with this post?

FACEandLMS said:

Female immigrants = 

Shoutout to cucktears.

My thoughts exactly.

spankmedaddy said:

Who cares about them? That's their own issue, go back to whatever feelgood shithole you crawled from.

skinnyfat said:

Actually, I'm probably the ideal person to criticize it:

I know that being anti-immigration isn't racist. Let's see how much of a racist the left can call me. I'm anti-UNCONTROLLED-immigration. If doctors and people we need want to come here that's good, but we also need to get the jobless and NEETs who already live here out to work too.

I am anti- people being able to come here in their 60s and 70s and claim a pension when they didn't put anything into the system; anti- people being to claim welfare here for the same reason; anti-mass importing people here when IIRC the UK's population went from 58m in the late 90s to probably 70m in the next census, and we just don't have the space or infrastructure to support  that many people. 

At what point is the country deemed full?

skinnyfat said:
you were not joking with this post?

Most of what I say is exaggerated or hyperbolic but there is nearly always some truth to what I say.

When I say every incel should adopt a 14 yo girl and run Fritzl game on her, I don't really mean it, but I kinda wish I could.