Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment As an incel, how much confidence have you gained due to the election of Donald trump?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
0a2.png

> mr. Grab them by the pussy gets allected.
> can now openly show disrespect towards woman.
> look down on minorities and call them racial slurs like, illegal, spick, and raghead.
> I feel more open minded about sexauly assaulting sluts because nobody takes that shit seriously anymore and I have the president on my side.
pepe_trump_bubblegum.png

Is this how blacks felt when obumer got allected?
Damn I would have roped if hildawg got elected.

Based chad is my hero. Life fuel overdose when I saw all the sjws crying on social media. Also life fuel overdose when kavanaugh was confirmed to Supreme Court

i mainly enjoted it for the libcuck shitstorm. this probably wont change anything in the long run however. soon a libcuck pres will get elected and we will go back on the course that will doom society.

Zero confidence gained. I thoroughly enjoyed the NPC reactions though

As a Turkcel, Donald Trump being elected helped US dollars raise in value and made buying vidya/comic books very hard for me

Why would I gain confidence from another mans success?

None. Still cant get laid and am hated by society.

confidence none, but I had good laughs

I kind of like Trump because literally no one has triggered feminists more in all of history but at the same time he’s a puppet for (((them)))

Worshiping another man is cuckoldry on the level of letting him fuck your wife and daughter.
He's my enemy just like any sexhaver.

I kind of like Trump because literally no one has triggered feminists more in all of history but at the same time he’s a puppet for (((them)))

donald trump larps here

i dont give a fuck about that jewish scum,

Trump isn’t special or a good president as the cuckservatives says he is but it is entertaining to see him win against Hillary and the libtards and soyboys going batshit crazy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Trump winning was a huge fuck you to the liberal Jew media, which I personally find lots of joy in. It also pissed off the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT WOO scum after the first nigger. Other than that, *shrug*. I'd prefer Hillary because she's better for autismbux, but I doubt it matters much if at all.

Even though he insulted alot of manlets i think he's based because he disrespects cunts and puts them in their place.

i mainly enjoted it for the libcuck shitstorm. this probably wont change anything in the long run however. soon a libcuck pres will get elected and we will go back on the course that will doom society.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Hopelessness. Trump is not my hERo.

He is the enemy of allah

I'm not at all into chad worship tbh